1.0

After a little arguing, they all got on their bikes and went after him, catching him right before he entered Neibolt.

"Bill!" Nina called after him. "Bill, you can't go in there."

"This is crazy," Bev added. Bill turned around to face them all.

"Look, you don't have to come in with me," he sighed. "But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but... He isn't. So walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own."

Bill then turned back around to open the door to the house.

"Wow," Richie muttered.

"What?" Bev frowned.

"He didn't stutter once."

Nina and the others began following Bill up the stairs, because no way would they let out friend fight a demonic clown on his own.

"Wait!" Stan exclaimed, making them all turn around. "Um... Shouldn't we have some people keep watch? You know, just in case something bad happens?"

"Who w-w-wants to stay out here?" Bill asked. Everyone except Bill, Bev and Nina raised there hands. Nina looked around at the others sighing and rolling her eyes.

"Okay, uh, Stan the man's probably right," Nina contemplated. "So, why don't four of us go in and four of us stay outside. That way, we'll have backup."

The others nodded and shrugged, though still looked a little uneasy about it all.

"How do we decide?" Bev asked. Richie opened his mouth but Nina cut him off before he could say anything disgusting.

"Let's draw straws," she nodded. The others complied. They all drew straws. Richie, Eddie and Nina got the short straws, so they went in with Bill, while the others stayed outside.

"Guys, w-we have t-t-to stick t-together," Bill told them, before they walked in. "Okay."

They all nodded. Well, Eddie and Nina did. Richie was still grumbling about drawing a short straw as they entered the house. Needless to say, Nina was instantly disgusted at the sight and smell of the house.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw," Richie groaned. "You guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks."

"You'd still lose, Rich," Nina snapped.

"Shut up, Richie," Eddie growled, before gagging. "I can smell it."

"Don't breathe through your mouth," Richie advised him.

"How come?" Eddie asked.

"Because then you're eating it," he explained. 

Eddie gagged loudly, unzipping his fanny pack to take out his inhaler. Nina stayed at Bill's side, glancing over at Eddie nervously as he hyperventilated into his inhaler. Richie pulled a piece of ripped up paper out of some cobwebs and they went over to see what it was.

"It... It says I'm missing," Richie panicked.

"You're not missing, Richie," said Bill, trying to calm him down.

"Police department, City of Derry," Richie read, beginning to shout. "That's my shirt. That's my hair. That's my face."

"Calm down, this isn't real," Bill said, as Nina snatched the piece of paper out of Richie's hand and threw it away. "L-L-Look at me, Richie. Look at me. T-That isn't real. It's playing tricks on you."