0.6

Nina laid in bed that night, staring at the ceiling blankly while she tried to drift off to sleep. Nina had always found it a little hard to get to sleep sometimes, but as the hours ticked by on the clock beside her bed, there was still no sign of her going to sleep. It wasn't until about two in the morning, that her eyelids began to grow heavy. The sounds that had surrounded her began to quieten. Jack's snoring from the neighbouring room, her mother in bed across the hall (who had been shifting around on the mattress all night and making quiet a racket). It wasn't until the moment that Nina was on the brink of sleep, that her bladder twinged.

"For fucks sake," Nina mumbled sleepily, heaving herself out of her warm, comforting bed. 

She padded down the hall to the bathroom, shutting the door and not bothering to lock it, as no one was bound to walk in on her. However, the moment she shut the door with a small slam, it felt as though the walls surrounding her had shifted a little. Nina furrowed her brows, peering around the bathroom curiously. She had never been very good with small spaces. It wasn't until she lifted the toilet seat that the walls started to move around her, slowly closing in. The bathroom began to shrink smaller and smaller. Nina felt her breath get trapped in her throat as the walls around her closed in more and more. She practically knocked the door down and ran out and down the hall, only for those walls surrounding her to close in as well. It felt as though the hall was getting longer and longer. Nina knelt down and scrambled down the tiny hall on all fours. She glanced back over her shoulder just in time to see a horrifying sight. A strange looking clown, with beady yellows eyes, curly red hair and a big white forehead chasing after her.

"Come here, Nina," he sung, pouncing at her. Nina shrieked and kicked him away, rolling backwards in the process and landing flat on the floor. And just like that, everything went back to normal. The walls were in their original place, the hall was it's regular place, and there was no sign of any clown in sight.