0.9

A few days later, they all assembled in Bill's garage. He had gotten a map of Derry and a slide of Derry, so they put them both up and used the projector. Nina closed the garage door and turned off the light so it was dark. The others sat down around the projected picture on the wall, while Bill and Nina stood. They looked up at the map and projector.

"Look," said Bill, pointing at a spot that had been drawn on the map. "That's where Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks. And The Black Spot. Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the..."

"The well house," Ben finished.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street," Stan pointed out.

"You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asked, looking over at Eddie in concern as he started hyperventilating and took a big gasp from his inhaler.

"I hate that place," Bev said with a shudder. "It always feels like it's watching me."

"So, what you're saying is," Nina groaned. "This disgusting clown has been climbing through toilet water for god knows how long. I mean, how does it keep it's suit clean?"

"That's where I saw It," Eddie interrupted her. "That's where I saw the clown."

"T-T-T-That's where It lives," said Bill, as Eddie took another gulp of his inhaler.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there," Stan commented. Eddie suddenly got up, standing in front of the map.

"Can we stop talking about this?" He exclaimed, as they all turned to look at him in concern. Nina glanced over at Richie, who looked amused, and rolled her eyes. "I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack. I'm not doing this."

He then proceeded to rip the map off the wall.

"What the hell?" Bill snapped. "Put the map back."

"Mmm-mmm," Eddie said firmly, shaking his head. 

All of a sudden, the projector started skipping. Nina frowned in confusion, looking down to see who was playing with it, but it was skipping all on it's own. It was showing pictures of Bill and his family.

"What's happening?" she asked nervously.

"What's going on?" Stan asked.

"I got it," said Mike, stepping forward and beginning to mess with the buttons. "Hold on."

It got to one photo of Bill's whole family holding hand's outside what looked like a church. It stopped, each flick zooming in closer and closer on Georgie's face.

"Georgie," Bill muttered.

"Bill?"

It started speeding up, getting closer and closer on Georgie, before slowing flicking up to Bill's mom, her red hair swept over in her face by the wind. As it continued to flick, her hair slowly moved further and further back, revealing the clown, which grinned at us evilly.

"What the fuck?"

They all started screaming and yelling as it sped up even more.

"Turn it off!" Nina screamed, gripping Bill's hand in fear.

"What the fuck is that?" Richie yelped, gripping onto Eddie. "What the fuck is that?"

"I don't fucking know!" Eddie screamed in response, clinging to Richie.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!"

"Somebody turn it off!" Nina yelled.

"Yeah. Yeah, turn it off. Turn it off!"

Mike leapt forward, kicking the stand down and knocking the projector to the floor. The picture went all fuzzy for a second. The projector flicked again and the clown popped up. There was a pause between each skip, when the whole room was dark. Then the projector came back on, the clown getting closer and closer. Stan was nearest to the screen. There was another flick and the clown had disappeared. Everything was quiet except for Eddie's hyperventilating. And that's when the projector flicked again. The clown popped out of the screen, it's teeth bared. It turned to Stan with evil in it's eyes.

"Stan, run!" Nina shrieked.

Stan bolted from the screen, dragging Eddie back to the door. He tripped, falling over into Bill's arms. The clown turned on Nina, starting towards her. She shrieked in fear, her leg's freezing as she didn't know what to do. Bev grabbed her arm, pulling her over to the corner. The two girls gripped onto each other's arms, too scared to look at the clown as it sped towards them. Fortunately, some bright spark had the idea to finally open the garage door. Nina opened her eyes. The garage was filled with light. The clown was gone. She stood up, helping Bev up before turning to the others, who were still panting and clearly freaked out. Bev rushed over to Ben, wrapping him in a hug, while Nina went to Bill, who wrapped his arms around her tightly. However, he soon let go of her and exited the garage.

"Let's go," he said.

"Go?" Ben asked. "Go where?"

"Neibolt," said Bill. "That's where G-G-G-Georgie is."

"After that?" Stan asked in shock.

"Yeah, it's summer. We should be outside..." Richie began.

"If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-fucking time..." Bill growled, before getting on his bike and cycling out of the driveway.

"Bill!" Nina yelled after him. "Wait!"