One more moment.

Fanart is done by me, please don't copy/ repost/ trace. 

*Beep*  *click*   *bzzzzzzzt*

*wwwrrrrrrp*

-static-

*zzzzzzzzz*

*whhhz*

*🎶🎵🎶*

Adrien pulled his hand away from the now retreating CD he had placed into the radio, his other hand on the wheel, smile on his face.

"Remember this CD?"

He got a hum in response, and taking his eyes off the road to look at the passenger seat, he caught sight of Marinette.

A big straw sun hat sat on top of her head, sun glasses on her face,

Because the bright summer sun shone through the dashboard window right onto them.

Her skin was bright and almost glimmering under the sun, her legs seated criss cross on the seat in front of her, a large smile adorning her face as she seemed to be lathering on sunscreen.

His smile couldn't get any larger, he was off to vacation for the summer with his lady.

Ladybug in the flesh.

Everything was perfect, he had managed to get the cooler in fine and he was quite certain they hadn't forgotten anything but Marinette's sandals.

Which he promised to buy her a new pair once they got there.

She had told him after Hawkmoth was defeated they would go spend time at the beach for a vacation, as their true selfs.

And finally that had come, Hawkmoth... well his father had been defeated, and here they were.

The sun was bright and warm perfectly fit for this trip, it would be a couple hour drive or so.

The click of the sunscreens cap being closed sounded and then it was followed by the flowing sound of her voice, "i have to go to the Washroom, are we stopping any time soon?"

Adrien tapped the steering wheel with his pointer finger as he thought, Marinette's laugher cutting right through it.

"Your making that face again"

Adrien gave her a quizzical glance as she continued, laughter seeming to harmonize with the music playing in the background.

"When you think you stick your tongue out"

Adriens mouth dropped open at that

"I- i do not!"

She just laughed

"You do too!"

Tho The smile never wavered off Adriens face, he continued

"We can stop at the next gas station?"

Marinette clapped her hands together sitting up to look out the window

"Great!"