🍵LATE

3 months have passed. Tanjirou and the others have finally decided that... They'll join the demon slayer corps... One of the reasons why Tanjirou joined is because he wanted to check his mother and sister.

The Hashiras are happy with their smart decision. Now, Tanjirou, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were resting in a room. Aoi is in the other room and the Murata is in the other room.
____________________________________

Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and Inosuke spent almost 1 year in training (L O L). It includes the day when they have to pass the final test before becoming an official slayer.

All of them succeeded.

It's nighttime now. Everyone's sleeping... Except for Giyuu...

"Brother Kaigaku... Your... Brother, Tanjirou and the others are officially slayers now. I'm proud... And I know you are too... Especially your little brother who is trying to fight what he's fearing. Zenitsu is having a hard time but we're always there to help him.*chuckles* He's a crybaby and I think we can't change it. He easily gets scared and there's nothing we can do about it but to encourage him...*sigh* I know you're watching us. But I still hope that you're still alive... It'll be more fun... I hope that you're happy there in heaven. Good night. Guide us always. Everybody loves you Kai..."

Giyuu wrote in his diary...

He looked outside his window and stared at the sky. He smiled and closed his diary and walked to his bed and sleep.
_____________________________________

–Tomorrow Morning– 7:00 AM

Giyuu: " How about your Katanas? Also, bring water with you! And food! And- "

Tanjirou: *chuckles* " It's okay Giyuu-san! Everything is with us!"

Zenitsu: " A-ARE YOU ALL S-SURE T-THAT I'LL MAKE IT B-BACK IN HERE ALIVE?!"

Giyuu: " YOU'RE ONLY MAKING ME MORE NERVOUS ZENITSU!"

Shinobu: *giggles* " Don't worry! Your sparrow will immediately fly in here and tell us if you're in danger"

Uzui: " We promise that we'll arrive on time!"

Zenitsu gulped which made Shinobu and Uzui not trusted...
___________________________________

The 3 slayers are outside of the gate of the Butterfly estate.

Tanjirou: " Shall we go together or- "

Zenitsu: " TOGETHER!! "

Inosuke: " ALONE! "

Tanjirou got cut off by the two...

Tanjirou sighs.

Tanjirou: "Alright... Inosuke, You can go alone. Zenitsu, you can come with me" *smile*

Tanjirou holds Zenitsu's wrist and holds it tightly. He'll make sure that Zenitsu won't disappear and get caught by a demon. Zenitsu's cheeks turned bright red. They walked together and Tanjirou won't let go of his wrist.

__ 👁️ 👅 👁️ 🔫

-Tanjirou's POV-

After walking for almost an hour, We finally arrived at my house... It's so... Quiet... Sweat dripped from my cheek as I turn nervous when we get closer to the door... Suddenly... I smell something that made my eyes widen.

I immediately opened the door... Seeing trails of blood.

I spot a body lying on the floor. I let go of Zenitsu's wrist and walked over to the body I spotted. I'm breathing heavily, trying not to make my tears come out of my eyes. My heart beats faster as I walked closer to the body. My knees fell to the ground. I turned the body around and saw... Mom...