🍵MY

☾︎★✰✯☆✩✰✯☆✰✯☆✰✯☆✯☆✰★☽︎

💖Heya!!! Welp- this is the first chapter of the remake...Welp- Lets get into it...Anyways Spread Zenitsu's LOVEEEE💖
~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆

☾︎★✰✯☆✩✰✯☆✰✯☆✰✯☆✰✯☆✰☽︎

Zenitsu's POV

5:47 AM

I...slowly opened my eyes seeing the sunlight slowly lighting up my room...I stared at my window for minutes and a little bit later I forced myself to get up...My... body hurts alot...Gramps...Died only 2 days ago...So...It was only me and Aniki here...I sighed...and let my...Left tears come out of my eyes...

"G-gramps...W-why do you...Leave us so early..? *sigh*... Eversince...You left us...My bullies came back and heard the incident on how you died...They bully me and beat me up until I'll faint and always blame me in your death...They always said that...I-it...was my fault...I-i *sob*... "

"I-I AM VERY SORRY GRAMPS!!! I SHOULD'VE PROTECTED YOU!!! I SHOULD'VE USED SOME WEAPON AND DO WHAT YOU'VE TAUGHT ME ABOUT FIGHTING!!! I SHOULDNT HAVE LET MY WEAKNESS AND BEING A CRYBABY GETS ME!!! I SHOULD'VE...I SHOULD'VE DIED INSTEAD OF YOU!!! I-i...*cries*" I screamed and let out my anger and regret on what I have done...

3rd Person's POV

Kaigaku already get up from his bed and forced himself to eat to have energy and force himself to be okay and move on about the incident...He knows that...It wasn't Zenitsu's fault why Gramps died that was attacked by a demon...Kaigaku understands Zenitsu from being a weak and annoying crybaby...It wasn't Zenitsu's fault why he was like that...He doesn't blame him about the incident...Kaigaku prepared the breakfast for Zenitsu and was worrying about his lil bro in always having a mental break down...He always blame himself on everything bad that happened...Minutes later, Kaigaku heard Zenitsu screamed and Kiagaku panicked...He quickly ran into his bedroom and kicked the door and saw him having a mental break down...Again...

He ran to the poor blonde boy and hugged him...Kaigaku let his tears to come out and hugged his lil brother tightly...He kissed his forehead and comfort him...

Zenitsu: "I-i'm so sorry I didn't protect him...I-i am so sorry for being such a coward and useless crybaby!!! I should've done something good for him to make him still alive! I should've...I SHOULD'VE DIED AND SACRIFICE MYSELF INSTEAD!!!!-"

Kaigaku: "ZENITSU STOP IT!!!*cries*...I-it wasn't...It wasn't your fault!!!! SO STOP BLAMING YOURSELF ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!" He screamed and placed his chin in his little bro's shoulder...

Zenitsu: " B-but...If...If I should've-"

Kaigaku: "CUT IT OFF WILL YOU!!! I SAID ITS NOT YOUR FAULT ZENITSU!!! SO STOP!!! JUST STOP!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE POINT AND REASON OF TELLING YOU THAT IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT HUH?!?!" He cutted Zenitsu's words and looked at him in the face making an eye contact with him and screamed and he make sure that he'll notice that Kaigaku was telling the truth...

Kaigaku looked at his lil brother's eyes with an angry look in his eyes and unstoppable tears falling from it...Zenitsu's eyes widened...His heart melt and his brother's voice and comfort made him feel like he wants to cry even more...Zenitsu cried even more in his big bro's shoulder...Kaigaku felt his shoulder getting wet but he didn't mind at all, as long as his lil brother is now fine...He removed his hands on his little brother's shoulder and hugged him...Zenitsu hugged his big brother too...Zenitsu fell asleep on his big brother's shoulder and so do Kaigaku...

1 Hour Later...

I woke up in Big brother's shoulder...I saw him sleeping in my shoulders while hugging me...I grabbed my phone that is beside me and checked the time...It was 6:50 AM...Our school starts on 7:30 AM so we still have 40 minutes to prepare...I woke Big brother up...