🍵 EVERYTHING

Sorry for not updating for a while...Just got sick and I'm kind of sick until now...Truly sorry! Welp, Hope you'll enjoy this chapchap!
_______________

Previous chapter

No one's POV

They buried Kaigaku under Zenitsu's favorite cherry blossom tree...

They prayed for his soul and returned to the butterfly mansion...

_____________________

-At the Butterfly mansion-

Shinobu: G-giyuu...

Giyuu: what...

...

Giyuu: W-what- *sob*
____________________

-At the butterfly mansion-

Giyuu: We're back...

Shinobu: G-giyuu...

Giyuu: What?

Shinobu: S-sabito...died...

Giyuu: W-what-

Shinobu: He protected us from the demon...And when we got here, It's...Too late...I-

Before Shinobu could finish her words, Giyuu fell on his knees, Tears falling in his cheeks...

Giyuu: W-why..? WHAT DID I FUCKING DO?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! *sob* WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE AWAY ALL THOSE SPECIAL PERSONS TO ME?! *sob* Tell me- *sob* What did I do...

Giyuu hugged his knees while lying down on the ground, crying...

All of the Hashiras came closer to him and comforted him...

Rengoku: Hey, At least Kaigaku, Sabito, and your siblings were in the good place now...They don't have to suffer anymore-

Giyuu: Muzan...I swear... I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY YOU LITTLE FUCKING ASSHOLE...

Shinobu: G-giyuu! L-let's all go to the medical room! I'm gonna treat your bruises/wounds and scratches! and we'll talk about what happened and decide what shall we do to Zenitsu and the others!
_______________

Shinobu and her assistant healed the other's wounds/bruises...

50 minutes of Healing

Shinobu: So...What are we gonna do?

Suddenly, Obanai remembers something that Kaigaku said before he died...

"O-obanai...C-can *pant* Y-you do me...A favor?

Obanai: W-what is it?

Kaigaku: T-tell Z-zenitsu...T-to...G-go to m-my room *pant* A-and open my...C-cabinet...T-there...H-he'll see a *pant* A-a...S-small e-envelope...T-tell him to *pant* R-read it..."

Obanai: ...First, I need to tell this to Zenitsu...Second, I'm sure that Zenitsu and the others will be a demon slayers...But what we don't know is... When...We need to wait...Third, Kaigaku also said that Giyuu is ready to be a Hashira...Giyuu created his own form...Fourth, Let's change things a little bit about the demon slayer...

All of us in here are Hashiras...We also need to find many more demon slayers...Let us Hashiras build our own estate/mansions...

(Is that what you called it lol? also, Only Shinobu and Kaigaku have an estate/mansion or whatever it is called...I'm sorry if this is pretty wrong but bear with me...I don't know anything about demon slayer Hashira stuff stuff lol)

We also need to plant many Wisteria trees everywhere...And...When Zenitsu became a demon slayer in the future, Let's not tell him about the Thunder estate...Kaigaku has...many secrets that he can't tell Zenitsu...That's all for now...I'm gonna head to Kaigaku's and Zenitsu's house...