on the road

Gomen! I know it's been over a week since I've updated this, but here you go! I'm tired so if this turns out to be short I give my sincerest apologies.

!tw!

cursing

'kurama' this is kurama talking

((Also the picture is mine)) [11/19/21]
____________________________________
(last chapter)

I unlocked my door walked into the small apartment. 'All my friends have regular homes and families, except sasuke.... now that I think about it I feel differently about him than my other friends. It makes me want to be around him. maybe it's admiration...?' I sigh heavily. Grabbing my 'go bag', I walk back out the door. I don't bother locking it knowing if someone breaks in they would break the door to get through.

'I hope nothing goes wrong.....'
____________________________________
(Current time)

~(naruto's POV)~

I make it to the gates with worry slightly evident on my face. Teme looks at me concerned, but before he could say anything a high pitch scream rang through my ears. "NARUTO BAKA HOW ARE YOU LATE AGAIN?!?"

'well if I didn't have to avoid the villagers...' "EH- GOMEN SAKURA-CHAN!!! I was grabbing some extra supplies before I left! I should really pay more attention to the time..." I'm actually a little scared of her. she reminds me of.....

She sighed and said tiredly "At least you're here..." Kakashi sensei, who was surprisingly here before me, spoke up "well since we're all here, I suppose it's time to take off." 'oh my fucking god I'm so tired' I yawn just wanting to get this trip over with. 'shut the fuck up' 'wow you're friendly today aren't you'

____________________________________

[11/16/21] (a/n I'll add more later but I'm tired and wanted to get something published. This isn't even what I would call a draft. Forgive me please.)

____________________________________

[12/6/21] update

~(sasuke's pov)~

'whats with the dobe? he seems tired...' i decide not to think too much about it for now. after all I'm an oh so "great uchiha", i shouldn't worry about the likes of him. despite my efforts that doesn't stop my concern.

we walk through the gates and begin our mission. 'calm down sasuke, I'm sure he's fine. and if he isn't then i'll help him.' i glanced over at the dobe, he seems normal. that doesn't make sense though... he seems so exhausted. how does he have so much energy..? "sasuke-kun!!" 'oh god.. as much as i appreciate sakura, she needs to calm the fuck down' she clings on my arm and i loose my train of thought due to how fast she is talking. 'i guess this is a good distraction for a while...'

[12/28/21] update

~(naruto's POV)

I don't really know who I should talk to. I guess I'll just hang around my team for now.. I decide to walk behind them to not draw too much attention to myself. 'you're being rude though. You should talk to your friends! Ugh why is it so difficult to talk today?!' I must have had some kinda look on my face because shino walked up to me.

"Are you ok Naruto?" I stare at him for a second, not processing what he said. "Huh..? Oh yeah I'm fine! I musta zoned out for a second! Haha!"

"... whatever you say. My insects were picking up something strange from you.." 'was I so nervous I leaked some of kurama's chakra??'

"Well whatever it was I'm sure it was nothing! Thanks for checking up on me though!" I smile. Not many people ask how I am out of concern. Sure the casual 'how are you?', but not like this. He nods and walks back to his team.

____________________________________

if I start a posting schedule would you guys read/comment on this? I need outside motivation to get me to write. (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)