Chapter VIII: Distractions

Sitting at the Mystic Grill, I scope out the area, trying to place who was here and who I didn't have an idea of who they were. I was hungry. Very hungry. But I was also extremely frustrated. I should have taken the distraction. I could use it. But no, instead I was here, at the bar looking for a easy meal.

"You know, we have blood bags for you to eat." I look over to see Stefan sitting next to me.

"Is it that obvious what I am doing?" I asked, turning my attention to him. He breathed out a short laugh.

"Just a bit. You know- you don't have to learn to be a vampire on your own." He said lowly. "Damon and I are more than willing to help you. It's new and no one should go through this kind of change alone."

"I'm fine, Stefan. I'm doing just fine." I told him as I hold the glass of tequila in my hand, swirling the clear liquid.

"Damon told me- about Logan." He admitted. "You killed someone, Lex." I snapped my gaze to him, narrowing my eyes at him.

"You think I meant to? Yes, cause my dream was always to rip some guys heart out and let him die at my hands." I told him with a short glare. "Just go deal with your Elena issues and leave me to mine." Stefan went to put his hand on my shoulder, stopping as someone came up behind us.

"Alexa." I look behind me, seeing the blue eyed vampire who had conquered my thoughts. I pushed out a laugh, shaking my head and smirking towards Stefan.

"You know what? Screw this." I mutter, standing up and grabbing the back of Damon Salvatore's head, my fingers lacing through his soft black hair as I pull him to me. He didn't fight me one bit, letting me crash his lips to mine. The smell of pine overwhelming my senses. A fluttering feeling bursting through my chest and flying around my stomach as I move my lips against his. I pulled back and bite my bottom lip. "See you at home, boys." I told them as I left them standing there. Damon was in complete shock while Stefan watched me leave.

As I was leaving I heard someone flash to me, pulling me into a dark ally and slamming my body to the old brick wall as he pressed his lips to my lips. It didn't take a genius to know it was Damon, the scent and taste of him bringing a warmth to my body. His hand sliding across my cheek and into my hair as his other hand moved to my thigh, lifting my leg to be wrapped around his waist as he pressed himself against me hard. I run my hands into his hair, tugging at the ends as he moved his lips down my jaw to my neck, kissing and sucking my skin aggressively.

I let out a shaky breath as he squeezed my hip, nipping at my skin before pulling back. Leaning his forehead to mine as he breathed out. I could feel his hips fully connected with mine, the hardness in his tight black jeans making the heat pool low in me. I swallowed hard as I meet his eyes. The normally blue bright eyes were darkened in lust and want.

"Distract me?" I breathed. I felt him move his hand to the back of my neck, tilting my head up as he pulled his forehead from mine. Hovering his lips over mine as we both breathed heavily.

"Is that all you want?" His question caused his lips to brush mine, his breath hitting my wet now swollen lips. Damon nudged my nose with his, making my lips part as he dragged his lips to them. "A simple Distraction?" He breathed.

"It's all you would offer me." I answer him confidently. He paused for a moment, in thought it seemed before pushing his lips to mine, moving them against me. Pushing his hand into my lower back to make me press against him tightly.

"What if I want more?" He asked, as he pulled away from my lips for a second. I looked into his eyes, reading what I could from what he was thinking. Trying to figure out if he actually did want more. But I only saw the want and lust in his eyes. The sexual frustration we were both feeling at this moment.

"You don't." I whispered, shaking my head. "You want something with no strings while you wait for the real love of your life." I told him, playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck.  "I'm only offering this once, Damon. Take it." I told him sternly. I feel him pulling away. Shaking his head at me.

"You don't know what I want." He told me, and then he does the one thing he is really good at. Disappears.