Chapter I: First Meetings

A/n:
So I like totally hated this story, liked it at first. But I decided to just LITERALLY kill it. I'm sorry if anyone actually liked it, but I couldn't write it anymore and I didn't want to leave the world just sitting there like I did with my Loki story. Please don't let this bad story experience prevent you from looking into my other storys that actually decently good. I also plan on writing new story's that are better than this one.

I woke up with an awful headache. Groaning as I sat up, running my hands through my hair to collect my thoughts.

"Bad hangover, huh?" I heard a voice say. I snapped my gaze up, just now noticing I wasn't in my own bedroom. My eyes looked around before they landed on a man in the doorway, staring at me with his big blue eyes.

"Excuse me?" I questioned. Rubbing my eyes to make sure I was actually seeing things clearly.

"Man, you really did drink last night, didn't you. Well drink up," He tossed a bag at me that was filled with something red. "There's a party tonight at the Grill, bring the birthday boy, would ya?"

"Where am I?" I questioned as he went to leave the room, he paused, knitting his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Sounds like you are having some you problems." He mocked, then left the room. I looked down at the bag in my hands. I think I may be going crazy right now. I got up slowly, leaving the bag on the bed as I glanced around. Snooping, the best part about being a little sister is that you are a grade A snoop. Just call me Nancy Drew. I passed a mirror as I was walking to the bathroom, pausing in confusion.

"Did-" I backed up slowly, looking at my reflection, leaning towards it as I stared at myself. Or rather Lexi Branson. Stefan Salvatore's best friend from Vampire Diaries. "What the actual fu-"

"Hey! Language." I heard someone enter the room. I turned around quickly, quicker than I was used too. I blinked a few times to focus, the person in front of me coming into focus.

"Stefan?" I questioned as I took a step closer. Stefan gave me an odd look.

"I get it, I'm getting old and I look like an old man, blah blah blah." Stefan quirked, making a face at me. I looked at him, my brows furrowed as I try to gather my thoughts. "Hey, are you okay?" Stefan asked as he stepped towards me.

"Uh Yeah, just- No, you know what? I'm not okay. I don't know how the hell I got here. You're not real and I feel weird. And for some reason I look like Lexi Branson. Like, what the literal fuck?" I ranted. Stefan looked at me like I was crazy. "And now the almighty Stefan Salvatore thinks I'm crazy." I mutter, moving to sit on the bed and lean into my hands.

"Hey, I don't think you're crazy." He started, as he made his way over to me. I lift my head up to give him a pointed look. "Okay, maybe a little. "What do you mean you look like Lexi Branson?" He asked, trying to put the pieces of my situation together.

"I'm saying," I started, taking a deep breath, "I'm not Lexi Branson. My name is Alexa Jensen. I'm 21 years old, I have an older brother named Kaiden who is 24years old. You are part of some tv show I used to watch and your name is actually Paul Wesley." I told him, completely serious. Stefan looked at me, starting to make a weird face.

"Paul Wesley? Really? I don't look like a Paul, do I?" He questioned. I let out a huff.

"I'm serious, Stefan!!" I exclaimed at him. I knew it was a long shot of me making him believe me. But I knew something that he didn't. "I can prove it." I told him.

"Oh? Okay, Prove it, Alexa." He said in a mocking tone.

"Elena is going to show up here, any minute. I'll freak out about how she looks dead on like Katherine and tell you that you are crazy and need some serious help." I told him. He gave me an odd look, his eyebrows knitting together.

"How do you know Elena?" I let out a dramatic sigh.

"I told you!! I'm not from this Universe!! I'm not Lexi!!" I exclaimed at him, as a bell sounded through the house. "Speak of the Doppleganger." I huffed, standing up and walking to the stairs. Stefan followed me, he was still giving me odd looks. Probably because I was just walking instead of flashing to it. Opening the door there she stood. Elena Gilbert. "Elena Gilbert, nice to meet you. Lexi Branson. Stefan's BFF of the century. Anyways, Stefan come find me when you believe me." I told him as I walked away leaving them to discuss whatever, since technically he didn't see her at the door and I think I was supposed to be in a towel.

I pulled away from my thoughts as my phone rang. Lee calling..

"Hello?" I answered as I walked into the parlor. Taking a bottle of Damon's best bourbon and popping it open. What? I really need a drink.

"Lexi? When are you coming back?" Lee, Lexi's current boyfriend spoke. I rolled my eyes. If I remember correctly he was an ass trying to avenge Lexi or some shit. Then I realized something. I die tonight.

"Uh- actually, why don't you come here. Theres this party tonight, it'd be nice if you could join us for it." I spoke, trying my best to keep the Lexi persona.

"Really? I thought you didn't want me interrupting your Stefan bonding time?"

"Uh yeah, Changed my mind. I could really use you here." I told him.

"Okay! I'll be there in about an hour or so."

"Cool! It's at the Mystic Grill, I'm assuming you can find it, right?"

"Yeah! Lo-" I hung up before he could say it.

"Hard times in the love department?" I heard from behind me, I quickly turned around, easier this time, with the bottle in hand. Damon Salvatore stood there.

"Wouldn't you know all about that." I told him with a smirk and raising a brow at him. He narrowed his eyes at me, suspicious.

"You're different..." He muttered, flashing towards me and snatching the bourbon from my hand. "Lay off my bourbon." I smirked and lean closer to him, causing him to stiffen.

"Eh, I've had better." I told him, pulling back. "Don't you have a spunky blonde to compel for this party? Or is that already done?" I asked as I walked out of the room, running into Stefan.

"Alright, I believe you."