391-410

Chapter 391 Come to Take You Home

  Xu Hao smiled and coaxed Zhou Hongying, saying that he had to make it clear with his family first, and then talk about marriage.

  Although Zhou Hongying was dissatisfied, she finally felt comfortable knowing that Xu Hao planned to marry her as she wished.

  But what Zhou Hongying didn't know was that Xu Hao's face with his back to her didn't have a trace of warmth.

  He thought of his fiancée arranged for him by his family.

  Although he is not happy that his life is arranged, he is also not interested in resisting the big family. Besides, his fiancée is a bit arrogant, and is indeed good in other aspects, and he doesn't care about his past.

  Originally, Xu Hao was really reluctant to abandon Zhou Hongying so much, and planned to hide Zhou Hongying.

  However, now Xu Hao has changed his mind.

  Just a woman, it's not worth his resistance for her and his family, and even abandon the now comfortable and generous life.

  .......

  Speaking at both ends.

  After the Three Treasures celebrated their first birthday, they changed more and more day by day.

  Shen Yao has a very fulfilling life at home, school, clothing store, three o'clock and one line every day, and her daily life is filled.

  This afternoon, Shen Yao finished the last class and was packing her things. She was about to leave the large classroom with Zhao Xiaoyan, when she heard a loud noise around her.

  Shen Yao raised her head questioningly, and found Gu Zeming standing outside the door waiting for her.

  Now Gu's real estate development has only been three years, but it has already established a reputation in the provincial capital.

  Even the students of Jinhua University who are blind to things outside the window and who are obsessed with reading only sages and sages are familiar with the name of Gu's real estate.

  Can you be unfamiliar?

  People who knew Gu Zeming at the time knew that he was going to enter the real estate industry, but thought he was probably crazy.

  How many people can afford a house now? He put his money into real estate in such a foolish manner, it would only be a waste of water. When the time comes, the Gu family and Anjia will be finished.

  But what makes those old and stubborn people surprised is that, in their opinion, this impulsive young man has made him famous in the real estate industry.

  It was also at this time that everyone realized that the house has always been one of the most persistent things for the Chinese people. Even if there is no money, for a house, I would rather cut down on food and clothing, and get rid of the kind of generations of people living in a small single room. There are many people in the recent situation.

  Moreover, the installment loan method proposed by Gu Zeming is really attractive to those who are eager to buy a house of their own.

  This is no, but in three years, Gu's real estate has already occupied a place in the provincial capital, even moving toward the leading industry, I don't know how many people have attracted attention.

  And Gu Zeming, who has been honing in the business world for more than three years, is now showing more and more the charm of a mature man.

  Gu Zeming was born as a clothes rack, with wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs. He wore a luxurious but restrained suit. His whole body exuded an aura of abstinence. Coupled with that handsome face without Tao, the schoolgirls in the classroom were agitated.

  Just when they were going to say hello to this handsome guy, they saw the famous big beauty of their school walking towards the man outside the door with a smile, "Why are you here?"

  Gu Zeming's eyes were as indifferent as winter snow. Like the beginning of melting, turned into a little gentleness.

  He took the things in Shen Yao's hand naturally, and said softly: "Come to take you home."

  Shen Yao heard it, and the smile on his face became even sweeter.

  In the early years, Gu Zeming was busy with his career, and being able to go home on time every day was the limit.

Chapter 392 Old Sadness

  Therefore, although Shen Yao has been in college for more than three years, she has not yet enjoyed the treatment of being transported to and from school by a man.

  Unexpectedly, this time I will graduate and I will still have this benefit.

  With a smile on his face, Zhao Xiao watched the two intimate figures drifting away, and some male students' heartbreaking voices could be heard in his ears.

  "Shen classmate is so young, how could she possibly get married?" A gentleman with glasses lay on the table, looking at Shen Yao's leaving back in frustration.

  In fact, Shen Yao had already said that she was married, but those men who thought about her selectively ignored them. In addition, because Gu Zeming hadn't appeared in front of them, they became more convinced of their guesses and felt Shen. Yao lied like this in order to reject them.

  Other people who have the same thoughts as the glasses man are also "hearts" broken. I don't know, but I thought it was Chen Yao scum.

  And Shen Yao, who was walking on campus with Gu Zeming, looked at the man next to him with a smile.

  "Why did you suddenly remember to pick me up from school today?" Shen Yao didn't ignore the look at the male classmates before her man left.

  Gu Zeming held his wife's hand indifferently as he walked on the beautiful campus of Jinhua University, feeling the eyes of surprise or envy from the students who were coming and going around him, full of youthful breath, and the resentment in his heart. , And then most of it disappeared.

  Gu Zeming didn't come to this campus in the past, and he didn't care so much about the age difference between himself and Shen Yao.

  Now looking at my daughter-in-law, standing with these young college students, young and smart, I can't see that it is the mother of three four-year-olds.

  When Gu Zeming thought of his age, he felt a sense of sorrow when he was old.

  Shen Yao naturally didn't know Gu Zeming's mental activity, if he knew it, I'm afraid it would be paralyzed with laughter.

  In fact, thanks to the effect of the "double cultivation", even if Gu Zeming, who is already thirty-four years old, looks nothing more than the appearance of Shen Yao when he first met him. Over the years, apart from the more mature aura in his body, The years did not leave any traces on the man's face.

  If he changed into casual and young clothes and stood on this campus, even if he was a freshly enrolled college student, some people would believe it.

  Of course, Gu Zeming would not tell Shen Yao his careful thoughts, but simply said: "I miss you, I will pick you up."

  This sentence was flat, but it was rare for Shen Yao to hear it from him. sweet Nothing.

  An old husband and old wife, and he could still hear this sentence from Gu Zeming, Shen Yao felt it was not easy.

  She shook Gu Zeming's hand with a bright smile, "I miss you and the child too, let's go home."

  The smile on Gu Zeming's face softened, and she walked side by side with Shen Yao, all kinds of envy behind her. The stunning gaze was left behind.

  After Shen Yao left, Zhao Xiaoyan did not go back to the dormitory immediately, but ran to a snack bar at the west gate of Jinhua University, the place she and Wen Yimin had agreed upon.

  After several years of development, a prosperous commercial street has gradually formed at the west gate of Jinhua University. There are various shops and a complete range of goods, coupled with the high quality and low price, which is very popular with young college students.

  Zhao Xiaoyan originally thought that Wen Yimin was waiting for her at the snack bar. He didn't expect that as soon as she walked out of the school gate, she would see a casual outfit, and the youthful and sunny Wen Yimin was already waiting for her outside.