191-200

Chapter 191 High fever

  "Yaoyao, is Professor Ding here?" Liu Chunhua just ran into Shen Yao who was going out, so he eagerly grabbed her hand and asked.

  "Aunt Liu, what's the matter with you? Did something happen?" Shen Yao's expression became serious as he looked at the anxious look on Liu Chunhua's face

  . I was worried that sending her to the county hospital would delay her condition, so I came to ask Professor Ding."

  Liu Chunhua also found out this morning that her daughter, who had always been up early, was suddenly lying in bed and felt something was wrong. He went in and asked her to wake up, only to find that Zhao Xiaoyan was blushing. .

  Liu Chunhua didn't dare to care about her daughter.

  She didn't trust the barefoot doctor Ding Daquan, so she planned to come to Professor Ding.

  Professor Ding had long heard Liu Chunhua's voice and walked out of the room.

  He carried his medical box on his back and said to Liu Chunhua: "The patient's condition is important. What's the situation? Let's talk while walking on the road."

  Liu Chunhua sighed, thankfully not working.

  Knowing that a good friend was sick, Shen Yao naturally couldn't sit back and watch, and followed the captain's house.

  Shen Yao didn't know why Liu Chunhua was so anxious when he really saw Zhao Xiaoyan, who was lying on the bed, his face flushed with redness and his lips peeled, and looked very haggard.

  But one night, the vigorous swallow became so weak and embarrassed.

  The closer to Zhao Xiaoyan, Shen Yao realized that she was still talking silly.

  Maybe Liu Chunhua didn't hear Zhao Xiaoyan's vague murmur, but Shen Yao, who had already guessed in her heart, heard three words from her faintly.

  "Director Wen..."

  "Xiaoyan..." Shen Yao choked up.

  She began to wonder if she was really the right decision to encourage Zhao Xiaoyan to confess to Wen Yimin?

  Knowing that the possibility of the two being together is minimal, Zhao Xiaoyan has to face the cruel refusal of her sweetheart.

  When Professor Ding saw Zhao Xiaoyan in such a serious state, his expression also became solemn.

  He sat next to the bed and pulsed Zhao Xiaoyan, who was unconscious.

  The Zhao family were all staring at Professor Ding, worried about hearing any bad judgments from him.

  Fortunately, Professor Ding had an idea soon.

  He took out the precious silver needle from his medical chest.

  The technique of acupuncture has been passed down to the present, and few people have mastered its essence.

  Professor Ding was able to learn acupuncture and moxibustion because of his family history.

  After he gave Zhao Xiaoyan the needle, he stood up and said to Zhao Mantu and his wife: "Fortunately, you found it in time, or if you continue to burn it, this child is in danger of burning his brain."

  Liu Chunhua was scared when he heard Professor Ding's words. His face turned pale, "Thank you Professor Ding, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't know what to do."

  At this time, Zhao Mantu, who had always been calm and steady, was also worried about his daughter's condition.

  He thought farther than his wife, and chased after Professor Ding and asked, "Professor Ding, Xiaoyan's condition came without warning. You can see why she suddenly developed a high fever?"

  Zhao Mantu became more worried as he thought about it. There shouldn't be any hidden illnesses from Jia Xiaoyan, but they don't know.

  To the worried eyes of the couple, Professor Ding understood what they were worried about, and shook his head, "This child should have caught a cold yesterday, and coupled with his great joy and compassion, too much ups and downs, and the wind and evil in his body, he was infected with the wind and cold. You guys. Don't worry, if there is no accident, after taking the medicine, she will be able to reduce her fever tomorrow morning."

  Zhao Mantu and his wife were relieved and thanked Professor Ding again.

  If it weren't for him, Xiaoyan would be a fool.

  That was a heavy blow to a girl's family.

  Fortunately, Xiaoyan in their family is a blessed one, who can turn bad luck into good luck.