Whipped - CHAPTER 58

Start from the beginning

"Come on, guys." Marcelo said just as he moved out of the way so that Remi and Elio could come in. Elio didn't like the attention, so he moved behind Remi, hiding.

Gasps were heard not too long after.

"Remi!" Blaire shouted as she jumped up and ran over to Remi, ambushing him in a hug. The rest of the siblings were next. Everyone nearly knocked Remi down as they attacked him with hugs and greetings.

"Remi, we missed you!" Amelie said.

"I missed you guys too." Remi nodded. Just like Marcelo, everyone was surprised to hear how strong Remi's voice sounded.

"Your hair is so long now. It looks amazing." Aiko smiled.

"Thank you," Remi smiled.

"Guys, relax. Let them settle in," Archer instructed. The siblings all went over to the couch and sat back down.

Marcelo turned and looked back at Remi who was looking down behind him at Elio who was still hiding. "Eli belly, come on."

Slowly, Elio slid from behind Remi, still clinging onto his legs. At that moment, all eyes turned to him.

"Oh my," Annalise gasped.

"Holy shit." Grey gasped next.

"Is that... him?" Blaire asked, a smile of wonder spread across her face.

"Yeah, this is Elio." Marcelo smiled back. "This is mine and Remi's son."

"Oh my gosh, Marcelo. He's definitely your child."

"He looks just like you!"

"That's your twin."

Remi put a hand on Elio's back and softly nudged him forward towards his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Elio wasn't having it though. He pushed back against Remi's hand, resisting in a way that told Remi that he didn't want to go. When Remi kept nudging, that's when Elio began to whine which soon turned into him crying.

"Eli, no," Remi said as his eyes softened. He picked Elio up and hugged him. Elio laid his head down on Remi's shoulder and clung to him tightly as he cried. Remi looked at Marcelo and nodded towards the door. "Can I take him outside for a second?"

"Yeah. Yeah, go ahead."

Turning around, Remi opened the door and stepped out before closing it back. He went to the stairs and sat down on the first stair. There, he continued rubbing Elio's back to comfort him. "You're okay, Eli belly."

"I scared, M-M-Mama."

"You don't have to be scared, baby. That's your family in there."

"Famy?"

"Yeah, that's Dada's mom, his dad, his sisters, and his brothers?"

"Where my sissers and bruders?"

Remi's jaw fell as he heard Elio ask this. Whoa, that was definitely not expected.

"Eli, you don't have sisters and brothers. But those are Dada's sisters and brothers in there, so you don't have to be afraid. They're not gonna hurt you, I promise."

"You pomise?"

"I promise."

Once Elio calmed down, Remi stood back up and opened the door. No heads turned their way which made Remi believe that Marcelo told them that Elio had gotten overwhelmed. He was appreciative of that since he didn't want Elio to get upset again.

Remi walked over to the couch and sat next to Marcelo since that was the only available seat thanks to the family being so big. It was only then that eyes began to look at Elio. Everyone smiled at his shyness as he sat with his back against Remi's chest. "Eli, say hi."