Chapter 20: Ultimate Moves

*Credit to the mobile game Obey Me for the above picture. If you haven't played it yet, you totally should! This is what I picture the one side of Kana's room to look like.

After we finished sparring for the day, Mr. Aizawa dismissed us but gave us an update to our schedule. We still had one week until classes resumed but we were to meet in the classroom tomorrow morning where we'd be given our schedule for the next week.

My classmates and I trudged out of the gym and most of us immediately hit the showers upon returning to the dorms. After a quick wash, I got dressed in a t-shirt and sweats and pulled my hair into a low ponytail. I headed to the kitchen to grab some lunch, but stumbled upon a group of my classmates in the process.

"Hey, Satori, you were pretty awesome today!"

"Thanks, Kaminari," I said with a slight blush. It was a little embarrassing to be the center of attention since they were all looking at me and I began to nervously twist the end of my ponytail.

"Hey, we noticed that you didn't come out of your room last night. You missed out on our room tours. So....can we see your room?" he said with a smile meant to charm.

"It's not anything special but...sure. Let me get some lunch and then I'll give you the tour."

"Yes, another girl's room!" he cheered, giving Sero a high-five. Kyoka stabbed him with her earphone jack and Iida began to lecture the boys on being more respectful toward their female classmates.

After a quick lunch I led a surprisingly large group up the stairs toward my room. "It's just a room guys. I don't know why you all want to see it so bad."

"We saw everyone else's, except Bakugo's, since he refused to participate," Ochako said as she walked beside me.

"Yeah it was neat to see everyone's personalities through their rooms," Midoriya added.

"Even if some of them were totally boring," Mina said with a giggle.

"As I said, it's just a room," I mumbled, beginning to regret my decision as I opened the door wide for them to enter.

"It's so green," I heard Momo whisper.

"Whoa, awesome!" I heard Sero exclaim. I turned to see him checking out my different gaming consoles.

"Sero, look, look." Kaminari began tugging at Sero's arm to get his attention away from the consoles and onto the large bookcases filled with all my different games.

"Whoa." Sero said in a low voice.

"Kana, I thought you'd have more clothes in your closet. It's all yoga pants, t-shirts, joggers, and hoodies," Ochako turned to me with a slight pout.

"I didn't think I'd need much else," I said, cocking my head slightly in confusion.

Midoriya and Todoroki were examining the different plants occupying my shelves next to the bed. Kyoka had settled down onto one of my bean bag cushions and it looked like she was trying to explain what they were to Momo. Mina, Toru, and Aoyama were out on the balcony smelling the flowers I had put out there. The rest of the boys had planted themselves in front of my bed staring at all my video games.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Kirishima with a friendly smile on his face. Kaminari and Sero standing behind him with anxious looks on their faces. "Satori, we know you're not big on socializing," he said in a low voice, maybe hoping the other students wouldn't hear him, "but would you mind if some of us hung out here with you on occasion. Your video game collection is kinda mind-blowing and we'd like to play with you sometime."

I looked at his face, seeing nothing but kindness, then looked behind him to Kaminari and Sero. I began to connect the dots in my mind. Sero and Kaminari didn't really talk to me much so they must have sent Kirishima over to pave the way a bit. They wanted access to all my games. "Um, sure," I said, trying my best to give a friendly smile. "You guys are welcome anytime, but you don't have to come here to play. If you have your own systems, you can always borrow games. I don't mind."