Part 13: Frieda!?

Pedro strode forwards, you had been allowed to go on the rescue mission to retrieve Eren. You may have been the one undergoing training to seal Wall Maria but Eren was still needed just in case you couldn't do it.

Your healing had proven fast, your fingers were still re-growing but it was enough to use ODM. Vouches from what remained of the 104'th was enough to allow you in, but you were definitely going to be a key player in getting Eren and Ymir back.

You were pulling up to the forest now, people were starting to get eaten by the titans and you knew all hell was about to break loose.

(1:09)

There was a lightning strike in the middle of the forest. You immediately yelled to Erwin.

"LET ME GO FIND THEM! I CAN HOLD MY OWN AGAINST REINER, BERTOLT WON'T BE ABLE TO MOVE IN THE FOREST, EREN CAN TAKE YMIR AND THEN-SOME!!!"

Erwin nodded, firing the cyan flare.

You immediately jumped off Pedro and sped into the forest, Mikasa hot on your tail.

_______________________________________

You blitzed past a titan, shredding the nape as you re-centred yourself and continued going. Your priority was speed, and that meant you were going incredibly close to the ground. Soon enough you saw a titan on a tree. 

"YMIR!"

You slowed down and landed on her head, slowly muttering to her:

"I don't know who's side you're on, but I swear to god if you don't tell me where they are I will cut you out of there and gut you like a damn fish!"

Ymir kept looking around, not paying any attention to you. You grabbed your blades, ready to keep your promise until-

"Ymir!" Historia yelled. "Thank god you're oka-" She was cut off as the titan's mouth closed around her.

Ymir immediately started swinging away.

"OH NO THE FUCK YOU DON'T!!!"

You bolted after her, using your new ODM's features to keep pace.

You dived down, ready to slash her out of the nape.

She turned around, slashing you with her claws directly against your body, causing one of your eyes to be turned to shreds.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled, lightning surrounded you as you used your new injuries as the catalyst for your transformation.

_______________________________________

You started sprinting directly at Ymir, your hands hardening as you continued to increase your speed.

She kept swinging just out of reach and continued to do so until you saw another flash of light and the Armoured titan appearing.

So there you are bitch! Give me back my BROTHER!!!

Your titan yelled as you thought these words. You started chasing Reiner, who now had Ymir on his back.

You were easily catching up.

_______________________________________

After a few minutes, you were within ODM range.

You spun yourself out of your titan's nape with your blades and flew over to Ymir, slicing out her titan's eye before curving around Reiner's neck and kicking Bertolt in the jaw, knocking him off of Reiner.

You followed up and hooked into Bert's chest. Closing in for the final kill until-

You were swatted into the ground by Reiner. He swivelled around and grabbed Bertolt, throwing him into the air.

Oh god no-

There was a giant flash of light and a giant orb of yellow making it's way towards you and Eren at immense speeds. You tried to grapple away, but to no use.

You looked at your gear, the gas cannisters had been burst. You had no juice left.

You quickly surrounded yourself with your own lightning as you started screaming.

_______________________________________

Suddenly a large number of titans ran in front of you and Eren, blocking you both from most of the explosion.

After the bright light had faded, you opened your eyes to see yourself in human form.

But also in a large dune of pale sand and a starry sky.

What the hell??

"Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice call. You turned to see Frieda standing there, her hands cupped and eyes wide.

"Frieda!?"

"So you have it too..." She mumbled. You cocked your head to the side and were about to speak. "No matter, it will all be revealed soon... Until then."

Suddenly another flash of light occurred and you were back where you were. The colossal titan stood tall near a mountain, and several rocks where headed for you right then and there.

You hardened your hands and blocked the on-coming barrage. It felt like a titan was punching you 15 times a second, yet you stayed strong until the rocks ceased.

You quickly grabbed Eren and chucked him towards Erwin. You then turned around and started going after Reiner.

You tore off your titan's hardened hand and threw it at Ymir's. It came loose and the titan fell. You jumped on it and bit Ymir out of the nape before grabbing Historia and sprinting back with the scouts.

_______________________________________

Rocks were flying from left and right, you were running out of energy and Historia was constantly banging on your hands, demanding to be let out.

Reiner was chasing after you, but it wouldn't last.

You hardened your elbow and jumped back smashing it against his face as armour shattered around it.

You then swivelled around him and hardened your foot. Tripping the giant and stomping on his spine until it broke, you then immediately ran off again as titans started surrounding you.

_______________________________________

You were struggling to breathe, you missed almost the entirety of every breath you took and collapsed onto the ground. Your titan forced you out of the nape as you blacked out from exhaustion.

<==To be continued...===============

Season 2 done bitches. shut up and wait for S3 or nerd.

Legit tho S2 is short as fuck and most of it Eren isn't there for, so it was shortened even further since there's only so much I can make up without it getting too confusing.