~~~~

He laughed hysterically, holding onto Y/n's arm for support. Not like she minded. She had missed him and had forgotten how satisfying his laugh sounded. Without realising, she grabbed his chin, raising his head to look at her.

"Aw.. Hyunjin idiot you got dirt on your face.." She sighed, using her thumb to rub the dirt off his face.

Hyunjin froze, his cheeks heating up at the sudden touch. Their faces were so close.. too close.

"Yn... t-thanks but you're too close." He stuttered, burying his face in her stomach, making her giggle. She pouted.

"Ah.. sorry Hyunjin. Wait, Hyunjin are you..." She started, causing him to feel a pang of panic in his chest as he tried to think of an excuse. His cheeks only lit up more, turning a furious red.

"...sick? You're red! Poor Hyunjinne!" She exclaimed, cupping his left cheek with one hand, their faces so close she could hear his ragged breathing.

"N-no. I'm not sick, you're just dumb..." he mumbled. Y/n was confused, what did that mean? As she pondered, she didn't realise that her face was inching closer to his, her hand never leaving his cheek.

Hyunjin couldn't believe this was happening. This was supposed to be for someone else, who was it again? Well, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he could finally kiss her, his lips parted and eyes closed, tilting his head to connect them together-

*pit pat* *pit pat*

There was a pattern at the window. Y/n shook out of her gaze, her cheeks turning a dark red. She had to admit she had developed a little crush on Hyunjin, I mean who wouldn't? His long blonde hair, how he always had such sass in his walk, he was the definition of perfect. Not like anyone was perfect... except him of course.

"H-hyunjin! Sorry I zoned out haha.." She went on, shaking her hands infront if her face as she stood up.

"It's.. its okay. What was the noise though?" Hyunjin asked, desperate to change the subject. He felt his heart drop as she leaned away from him. Whoever interuppted hem better have a good reason.

"Y/n? Princess Y/n is that you?" A familiar voice rung out. Y/n sighed in frustration. Han Jisung. She had forgotten about the ball entirely, and didn't expect him to just show up out of nowhere. It was annoying her a bit, but she thought it was cute in a sense.

"Sorry Hyunjin, one moment." She huffed, walking to her window to open it and leaning her head out.

"Jisung? What are you doing here? Shoo!" She shouted, earning a solemn laugh from below.

Hyunjin's eyes widened. Now he remembered. It was Jisung who had requested he 'observe' Y/n.
How could he forget? His palms sweated, his mind racing. He had forgotten his duties. He was sure to be lectured by Jisung.

"Well... is Prince Hyunjin with you?" He asked, his face lacking emotion. He had watched them through the window, in a tree he had climbed. All he wanted to do is see if he was doing his job, not him begging for kisses and clinging to her. It made his blood boil.

'How dare you Hwang Hyunjin.' He thought.

Hyunjin walked up to the window, Y/n's (e/c) eyes staring into his with obvious affection. Jisung shuffled irritable on his horse, fighting the urge to climb the walls and kill him right in front of his beloved. His only purpose in his life.
HIS.
And he was HERS.

"Hello, Han Jisung. How are you-"

"I want to talk to you. Alone. Come down her Hwang Hyunjin."

"I'm waiting for you...."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

This was way longer than normal chapters cuz when I was writing this I was listening to DOMINO on repeat-

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it~
Love you, my Sunsets~

Lol I need to remember Hyun-Woo is King Min not Han-

WAIT I JUST REALISED THIS IS EARLY-
LUCKY YOU I GUESS LMAO-

WAIT I JUST REALISED THIS IS EARLY- LUCKY YOU I GUESS LMAO-