Chapter 2:Night encounters

Kumagawa has posted on forum what he discovered about the S-system. He's sure it will cause a lot of chaos.

Of course he doubts most of his class will abide by the informations, becuase most of them were idiotic worthless normals. But that's a win-win situation, he'll get to see chaos unfolding and normals in despair.

When he arrived at his room, he found out the school doesn't limit the gas or electricity. That's convenient.

Of course, he still had a problem. His room, while spacious, had nothing beside the furniture.

He still needs to buy necesities. Like food and hygiene products.

He went to the closest convenience store. He saw both Kiyotaka and Suzune there.

Kiyotaka:Yo.

Suzune:Unpleasant meetings happen one after another, don't they?

Kumagawa:[Well, I guess it's not really of surprise. Even less materialist students like us still need to buy daily necesities.]

Suzune:I read your articke. It was very detailed about your theory.

Kumagawa:[Those free products only solidify it, really.]

Suzune:As much as I dislike you, I need to admit that theory of yours is very likely. What are you gonna do now?

Kumagawa:[Nothing.]

Suzune:...Excuse me?

Kumagawa:[Nothing. I won't do anything about this. To begin with, I have no interes in helping my fellow first years or make a name for myself. I only want some chaos to spice things up.]

Kiyotaka:Somehow, you look like the type who would do that.

Kumagawa:[I guess I do.]

Suzune:This is so stupid. Why am I even spending my time with you two?

Kumagawa:[Because the class is full if idiots.]

Suzune:...That is a fair point.

Kumagawa looked in Kiyotaka's basket. He choose some interesting products, with an abundent amount of ramen from which he was trying to choose.

Looking at the ramen, the two monsters's gaze fell on Suzune's chest. After which they proceeded to look each other in the eyes.

Kumagawa:[Premium.]

Kiyotaka:Premium is the best.

Suzune:...Were you two thinking something rude?

Kiyotaka:...Is she an esper?

Kumagawa:[Nope. Those things don't work on me. She just has a very scary woman intuition.]

Kiyotaka:Woaaah, that's scary.

Suzune observed the interaction. While Kiyotaka's face remained emotionless the entire time, Kumagawa's smile was present the entire time.

It was like seeing two opposite reflections talking with each other. In short, it was freaky.

A commotion began in the shop. Sudo Ken was stupid enough to forget his handbook.

 Sudo Ken was stupid enough to forget his handbook