Chapter 243 Desperate Situation

  Fang Wei can't see the snickers of his stepson and stepdaughter, but Qi Hong can see it clearly.

  This pair of little demons, many of these scenes that have been staged in the past few days, made the already exhausted Qi Hong almost spirited.

  If it had been in the past, Qi Hong would not bear this kind of injustice, and would just divorce Fang Weiti directly.

  But now, if she gets divorced, she has nowhere to go.

  After Qi Hong and Fang Wei received the marriage certificate, they didn't even put on the wedding banquet, so they invited their relatives to have a meal to make do, even if they were married.

  It was also at that time that the Qi family knew that Fang Wei's former father-in-law, "Liu Shu", was not the "Liu Shu" for them at all.

  It is said that such a clumsy flaw will be seen through as long as someone investigates it, but the embarrassing incident makes them tired of coping, and only put all their hopes on Fang Wei, which was easily made by him. Deceived.

  After the Qi family learned about it, of course they quit and almost fell out with Fang Wei.

  However, Fang Wei, who has already obtained the certificate with Qi Hong, is not afraid. Although he did lie to the Qi family, Qi Qing did come out too, didn't he?

  Although Qi Qing lost his position and was asked to spit out the money he had received bribes over the years, he had only promised to fish out Qi Qing, but he did not guarantee to keep Qi Qing's position. Isn't this a foolish dream?

  Moreover, even if his father-in-law Liu Shu is not the big man Liu Shu they are supposed to be, he is still a man with a face, otherwise Qi Qing would just sit in prison.

  Hearing his sophistry, the Qi family was almost mad.

  Qi Qing did come out, but the large fine was a sky-high price for their family. If they had to pay back the money, the Qi family would be bankrupt.

  Not to mention, as soon as Qi Qing fell, the Qi family's financial resources were cut off. In this way, they would really have to drink Xifeng.

  At this moment, Qi Qing and his wife angered Qi Hong as well, pushed all the mistakes on him, and even asked Qi Hong to subsidize her natal family in the future, or they would not recognize her as a married daughter.

  Even the alimony that Shen Zhijun gave Qi Hong was swallowed by Qi Qing without shame.

  And the family she married to is not a good family.

  In addition to the pair of little demons who targeted her everywhere, Fang Wei's mother always looked at her defensively, worried that she would torture her precious granddaughter and grandson as it was spread outside.

  Qi Hong still had a bitterness and couldn't tell, who told her to do bad things, it has long been spread.

  Qi Hong's current reputation is linked to the vicious stepmother, and it can't be washed away.

  In the past half month, Qi Hong has been tortured by both her family and her husband's affairs, and her face has become more haggard than before. The arrogance on her body has long been worn down. There is no confidence to resist Fang Wei.

  Now think of their own desperate situation, Qi red red red eyes, with a face stiff, bow to apologize Fang Weizhong said:. "I'm sorry, I know that was wrong, I will as my own children will look at the"

  look At the appearance of Qi Hong's request for completeness, Fang Wei's eyebrows flashed a bit of boredom.

  He likes Qi Hong, but what he likes is the young, beautiful, proud and noble Qi Hong.

  But now, looking at Qi Hong in a plump blue blouse, wearing her much thinner body, there is no aesthetic feeling, coupled with the more conspicuous wrinkles around the corners of her eyes, poor sallow skin, and the ordinary women of his neighbors, What's the difference?

Chapter 244 The Difficult Neighbor

  Shen Yao watched the whole process beside him, and naturally made the little gestures of the two children.

  Seeing Qi Hong's low-spirited appearance, Shen Yao was a little bit sigh, I am afraid that even she herself did not expect that she, who once abused her stepdaughter without fear, would really not even be able to take off this hat one day.

  But it had nothing to do with her. Knowing that Qi Hong was having a bad time, Shen Yao's resentment disappeared.

  What she has to do now is to live her own life well.

  Gu Zeming saw this scene, his eyes were calm, it seemed that Qi Hong had fallen to the point where he was today, and had nothing to do with him.

  "Daughter-in-law, let's go." Gu Zeming looked at Shen Yao, his indifferent eyes softened instantly.

  "Yeah." Shen Yao nodded, buying the things that should be bought, and it is indeed time to go back.

  Hearing Shen Yao's familiar voice behind him, Qi Hong stiffened and his face was very embarrassed.

  But she didn't dare to look up at Shen Yao's expression. She was worried that seeing the gloating in her eyes would make her go crazy.

  But in fact, Shen Yao didn't give her a look, and walked past her calmly, as if she was just an ordinary passerby.

  But Qi Hong only felt that her indifference was even more embarrassing than the ridicule of the passersby next to her.

  The little pitiful person who used to beg her for life, but today is above the top, disdain to care about her.

  This cognition directly defeated Qi Hong's few arrogant bones.

  From now on, she is really just an ordinary woman, the decent and noble life before, for her, it is simply life in another world.

  ...

  Qi Hong's change of mood, Shen Yao is naturally not interested, and has no way of knowing.

  After she and Gu Zeming left the department store, the car drove towards the family courtyard.

  Shen Yao's stay in this time was very big, especially the household appliances that were removed from the car, which made her neighbors amazed.

  In this era, although workers' wages are enviable, they still have to raise a family. How can they have spare money to buy these expensive things.

  But they can only be envious, not jealous at all.

  When others are only a little better than you, you still have a mindset of jealousy, but when your status is very different, you can't be jealous at all, and only envy and flattery are left.

  Shen Yao's next-door neighbor happened to be the home of Gu Zeming's subordinate, vice chairman, and Li Xiangbei.

  Li Xiangbei's wife Gao Hehua was knitting a sweater at home, and she couldn't help feeling sore when she heard the lively battle next door.

  She looked around her house and found that it was a one-story occupant, and it was off the ground. The condition of the house was also much worse. Not to mention the poor ventilation, there were only two rooms.

  She and Li Xiangbei had three children. The couple lived in a room and the children squeezed together. They lived like this on weekdays. Gao Hehua didn't think there was anything. But when someone compares it, Gao Hehua's It's not a taste in my heart.

  It coincided that Li Xiangbei came back from the factory and saw his man sweating all over. Gao Hehua greeted him virtuously as before. Instead, he sat on a chair with a cold face and continued knitting a sweater with her hands.

  Li Xiangbei hadn't reacted to his wife's indifference at first, but when he changed his clothes, took a shower, and looked for food on an empty stomach, only to find that there was nothing on the dinner table, he felt that something was wrong.

  Li Xiangbei has a tolerant temper. He spoils his wife on weekdays. He is not angry when he is treated so coldly by the wife. Instead, he smiles and says, "Daughter-in-law, what's the matter with you? Your man is almost hungry and fainted, so he won't go. Cooking, why are you still knitting a sweater?"