-Possibilities-

An emergency meeting was called at the main house, everyone was in attendance including the members of Ateez who were very confused as to why they had been dragged out of bed at one in the morning. Changin was relieved to see chan again but was worried by the distressed look on the elder's face. Felix looked around for Jisung, but couldn't see any sign of him. They were gathered in the foyer, the workers were dismissed and Minho made sure that he only had certain people in the room. Jongho came to his senses after being woken up, he knew that something was up and turned to whisper to Yeosang who was tiredly rubbing his eyes. "I think something serious has happened" he whispered. Yeosang yawned and turned to face him. "Like what?" He asked. Jongho shrugged and then faced forward again when San told them to pay attention. Seungmin and Hyunjin had arrived and were equally confused as everyone else, Minho had documents sprawled across a table in the corner and he was hovering over them and then scrunching them up when he wasn't satisfied with the results.

Jeongin currently wasn't present as he was at the hospital visiting Jungkook but he could easily be caught up later so nobody bothered to call him. Namjoon and Jin were both busy so they sent Yoongi and Hoseok to fill in for them, they didn't interact with any of the other people but they paid attention when Minho cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "I know that it's extremely late and I'm sorry that you've been dragged out of your beds but this is an emergency and it couldn't wait until morning" He announced. He shot a quick look towards chan who nodded in confirmation. "As you know, Park Jinyoung has been a major threat to all of us, the evidence and hold he has over us is dangerous and I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of being treated like a pawn, I say its time to take him down and rightfully take our place as the number one group in Seoul" Minho declared. His speech had caused some ruckus, everybody knew that you didn't fuck with Jinyoung, he was dangerous and had connections that nobody else had. Hyunjin was the first one to speak. "Your right, he needs to be stopped" Minho smiled in appreciation but the murmurs that were going around the room gave him a feeling that not everybody was convinced. Chan stepped forward and opened his mouth to speak but he was interrupted by the front doors opening. Everyone turned to look at the new arrivals and shocked faces popped up throughout the room. Chan was the most surprised, his face twisted in confusion as Got7 walked through the main doors of levanter.

"We know, we're here to help," Jaebeom said before anyone else dared to speak. Minho had rage printed across his face, Got7 had lied to him but if he could forgive Chan then he could forgive them. If anything it reassured him that they were there to help, he needed more hands to help as this was probably one of the most dangerous jobs yet. But a part of him still reminded him that he couldn't fully trust them yet. Chan wanted to speak to members of Got7 privately so he led them into the living room while Minho continued his speech. "I know I haven't been the greatest leader recently, I've been dealing with some struggles of my own but I'm here now and I'm listening, you have my full attention and it's not getting redirected anywhere else anytime soon," he said. He turned to look at Changbin who was smiling at him. Minho knew that he hadn't been a good leader or a good friend, he had been ignoring his members and his best friends which didn't do any good for either side. They were a team and one of the best teams out there and if they wanted to pull through with this operation they needed their leader.

The news that Jisung had dropped on Minho earlier that day was damaging, it's not every day you find out that your father told your best friend to kill you and if he didn't then your father would kill your best friend. Mr. Lee was never a role model to Minho, growing up Minho had always agreed on his father's opinions maybe that was out of fear, maybe it was something else. But now he knew the truth and he felt great about it, all those years he had been going down dark roads looking for answers that never existed there, to begin with. But now he knew. Sure, he wasn't happy with the ones he got but at least he finally had an answer to a question he asked himself years ago. Relief is one of the best feelings ever, it can take so much weight off your shoulder. For once, Minho stopped thinking about the past and started to look towards his future. He finally had the chance to restart his future and maybe just maybe, Jisung could be a part of it. As long as Minho saved him in time.

"We are with you," Hongjoong said at last. "If it wasn't for you me and my gang would be ashes in the dirt but you helped us and now we will return the favor" he finished his sentence with a simple nod. Minho looked towards yoongi and hoseok who hadn't said anything since their arrival. "You know BTS stands with you no matter what," Yoongi said. Hoseok was the next to talk. "You have our full support, let's win this war". Got7 returned and joined the crowd gathered in the foyer. "We will fight alongside you". For the first time in his life, Minho felt proud, looking at all the faces in the room made him proud. It just proves that anything is possible, at some point all groups had something against each other but here they were. Standing together in unity. 'The enemy of your enemy is your friend' was a saying that Mr. Lee said often. They weren't exactly friends but they all had a common enemy and a common goal and together they would achieve. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung couldn't see where he was, he couldn't tell if he was wearing a blindfold or if he was just in pitch black. He didn't have his sight but he had sound, he could hear the echoing of footsteps as they walked past. That could mean many things, he could be in a safe house or a cell or a tunnel, all he knew was that he was going to die. He spent the previous few years of his life running away from the inevitable but a few hours ago he decided that for once he would do the right thing and save Chan's sister. Jisung walked straight into the restaurant where he knew Jinyoung would be eating, and sure enough, he was there. He didn't even need to say anything as two of Jinyoungs prestigious bodyguards came over to him and escorted him out of the diner. From there Jisung was blindfolded and driven to some unknown location which is where he was currently residing at. The echoes had stopped, and it was eerily silent apart from a strange noise that sounded like it was coming from opposite him. It was sobbing, Jisung could hear the sniffling and slow shaky breaths of someone in front of him and it didn't take long to click before he realized it was Hannah. 

"Hannah?". His voice didn't sound normal, it was distorted in an unusual way like he had been drinking or taking drugs. He took a wild guess that he had been dosed with something that knocked him out for a while. "Did you come to save me?" The desperate voice asked from the other side". Jisung felt helpless, he had come to save her but JYP hadn't kept his promise and now they were both going to die, alone but together. "Chan's coming to save you, he won't let you down" He reassured. He still couldn't see for some unknown reason but he knew his hands were tied behind his back because the rope was burning his wrists. "Can you see me?" Jisung asked. "Yeah, you don't look so good" Hannah said with a strange edge to her tone. "Is there something covering my eyes? I can't see" He said beginning to panic, loss of sight was never a good sign and it sent off alarm bells in his head. "You're wearing a blindfold, it will come off in a few hours," She said. Great so he was sightless, stuck in the dark while Hannah obviously had light. "What do the surroundings look like?".  Hannah hummed in thought, she wanted to explain in detail but it was difficult. 

"The room is made from stone walls, and the floor is pure concrete, I think we are in a basement as I always hear the men go upstairs. There are four cells in here made from black iron bars and they can only be opened by a key card. There are weapon crates in the corners and some sheets covering parts of furniture dotted around the room but that's pretty much it" She explained. Jisung used visual imagery to lay out the room, if he was going to be sightless for a while his imagination would have to come in handy. "Are we going to die?" She asked in barely a whisper. Jisung didn't know how to answer that one, he could either lie and give her false hope or he could tell the truth and destroy the chances she thought she had. Death was plausible, being locked in a basement knowing you're going to die could be considered death. Realistically Jisung knew he was going to die, it had already been engraved in his mind when he handed himself over to Jinyoung. He wasn't so sure about Hannah, Chan would do anything to save them both but he knew that only one of them was going to make it out of there alive and he was going to do everything in his power to make sure it was Hannah. 

A;N 

The bit where they all agreed to help Minho felt like that one scene from twilight where all the vampires agreed to help the Cullens fight against the Volturi- I'm creasing.

This story will be the death of me I swear- I'm crying reading this but the funny thing is that I don't even know what's going to happen next. I feel like I'm reading the book at the same time I'm writing it. 

Thank you for reading so far, your support means a lot to me and I love you all. <33333