Chapter 13

Turn on music :"Harleys in Hawaii"

"I'd  probably still adore you with your hands  around my neck"

You said that in order for something to be fixed and healed, it needs to be completely upside down. To reunite and resume life. Well, why do you think this thing only hurts me every time. It's as if all these hurricanes and storms are breaking, everyone comes to themselves in a way, only me and those in my head can't lift it.

When I said that everything would be fine, I was abandoned, I was exposed to bad words that I had never heard in my life by a woman who was trying to forget this. Such words that will pierce my soul and turn into my head like a past and a boomerang. Was it worth it to be so fragmented? For the sake of a love ..
Valued. To love him is to die for him
not worth giving up. He says
a voice coming from inside me. Already inside me
Aren't these the sounds that keep me on my feet.
To me to keep loving him
giving strength and showing the way.

We sent Giorgia from here in a way, but we both know that she will never leave us for a while. She will take revenge on us sooner or later. It seems that we will remain silent until that day and continue on our way. We sit side by side in the armchair and we are both thirsty. He is thoughtful, and at the same time he has shy looks on his face. He plays with his fingers, he wants to enter, but he doesn't know how to start.

"You could have told me. You could have told me that you went to her and talked about us. In the end, isn't this our relationship? We're both living it, not just you." He could tell me that, and we could come over it together. But he behaved selfishly and ignored me.

"If I told you, it would prolong the conversation. We would look for ways not to break her heart, we would make excuses to hurt her less.
But there is no need for that. When I didn't feel anything against her , I couldn't be gentle with her , when my soul was burning so much with her words and behavior. "

"Victoria can feel how much you suffers in my absence, I see it in your eyes. My excuses have no meaning, I know this for you." He's as tired as I am, and he's a little burnt out. If so, why don't we wrap each other's wounds, we don't find life in each other. Can you leave the sorrows of the horn aside for a few minutes? Unforgettable brain bad moments forever?

Maybe we can't do that now. But at least we can wrap each other up for a few hours. I turned to him, he looked into my eyes with hope. I wrapped my arms around his neck, quickly pulled me to him and into his arms

After a long time, when I felt the smell in my genitals, I took it inside. At that moment, I realized how much I missed him. And without it, every second is poison.
He buried his head around my neck as he always did. We both missed each other a lot.

"We will heal our wounds together, we will come together over all the hardships. I promise, darling."
.

"Vic, you should have been there. When the opposing team won 2-0, the faces of the girls sitting in front of me turned into moss, and I burst out laughing."

"Obviously I wouldn't want to meet you like that. Then I'll never forget the look she took." When Thomas and Ethan started laughing, I couldn't stop myself, I accompanied them. They came from the match tomorrow morning, and they tell us what happened. Leon didn't come here because he had to return home, but he promised that he would come again tomorrow and stay with us for a week.

We are lying on a chair on Damiano's chest. In the meantime, he mixes my hair and kisses me methodically. There is no feeling of finding peace in their arms again. Heartbeat is a beautiful melody, if it smells a piece of heaven. I live in paradise in his arms. When I start yawning without stopping to fall asleep, I can say that it's time to finish the day.