Chapter 8

Turn on music: "Everything I wanted"

"But you cold as a night"

" where"

"To your childhood"

Before I could even think about it, he quickly grabbed my hand, lifted me up and started to drag me behind him. We were running fast, there was no one in the hallway, and our footsteps were making noise. I didn't know where it was taking me, for a few moments my eye caught our flaming hands and a smile came to my face for no reason.

Hand in hand and forever..

We approached the hotel door and he suddenly stopped and looked me up and down. With his hands, he unbuttoned my coat, which was unbuttoned a few times, then straightened my beret on my head, while I was just watching his movements with a big smile on my face. It was as if there was a little girl in front of him and he was hugging and hugging her tenderly. When he was done, he kissed my forehead lightly as a feather and took my hand again.

When we came out the door, the area was already covered with white snow. We slowly descended the icy stairs and started towards the back of the hotel. I hadn't had time to wander around the hotel before, so I didn't know what awaited us. When we got there, I was fascinated by the beauty of the scenery and the surroundings. Behind the hotel was a huge garden, covered with white snow, and a few meters away, the Eiffel Tower was clearly visible.

"This place is beautiful. Why didn't I notice this place before" I was looking around with sparkling eyes.

"Yes, this might be the most beautiful part of the hotel. It's good you didn't realize it before, it's like I surprised you." He smiled and folded his arms in front of him. He was right, this was the best part of the hotel. As the snow began to fall faster, I opened my arms
and I let the snow dominate me.

When I looked at Damiano from the side, he was bent over the ground collecting snow, then rolling it up. He's preparing snowballs, as I predicted, and he's going to shower me with snowballs soon. Knowing this, I tried to slowly avoid him, but in vain he already had the snowball on my back.

"Where do you think you're running to, Vic"? I burst out laughing excitedly as another snowball burst into my back. I bent down, prepared a snowball like him, and mercilessly slid it right into his face. Now he was no different than a snowman, and now it wasn't him, I was laughing at him. The shape of his face changed, he wiped the snowflakes off his face with a false anger and gave me a murderous look. I still couldn't stop laughing.

When he suddenly tried to catch me, I started to run faster. Officially,
he was chasing me, I was running and laughing at the same time. My heart was literally in my mouth. I screamed in shock when he suddenly grabbed me by the waist and grabbed me. He was holding me by the waist, spinning me where we were. When I looked at his face, I realized that he was laughing along with me.

"Not even Ethan can take you away from me now." He was hinting at that day, and he was enjoying saying it. He fell to the ground when his foot slipped, and I fell on top of him because I was in his arms. We were nose to nose and we were both still smiling.

"Thank you for bringing me back to my childhood, for making me feel so peaceful for the first time in a long time." Our breaths are steaming and mingling. He rubbed his nose against my cheek and opened his mouth to speak.

"Your smile means everything Victoria" ,the way he called me by my name got me excited. I averted my gaze, but he was still staring right into my eyes. If we stayed like this a little longer, I would fall and faint right there. Just as I was trying to get up, I was literally blinded by the flashing lights falling on my face.