Inside the School

Izuku, Hisoka and a depressed Mizuki can be seen walking to the principal's office. Luckily the students were in class and couldn't hinder the slayers from their target. They soon arrived at the office and let themselves in where they found the principal working on some paperwork. He looked up and saw the slayers, his surprise was short lived as he went to his business mode. "Hello, Hashira-sama's what is the pleasure of having you at my school?" asked the principal who stood up from his chair and gave a small bow before gesturing them to sit on his office couch. "Good morning Principal Tanaka. My colleagues and I are here because we believe you may have a demon lurking in your school. Have you noticed anything strange or have there been disappearances of students?" asked Hisoka keeping a keen eye on the principal incase he is the target, Izuku and Mizuki doing the same. 'He doesn't have the aura or feeling of a demon, so he's good but he might have been manipulated to forget incidents.' thought Izuku as his colleagues also came to same conclusion.

The principal thought about the question a little to hard as if it hurt to even think about it. "Y-yes there has been something wrong here. This school used to have many students working to be slayers but that has started drastically decrease." said principal out of breath as if it took all his willpower just to say that small information. "Why is that?" asked Hisoka as he noted the struggle the principal was having. "b-be-Because all the slayer hopefuls started going missing outside of the school. Slowly, as more cases popped up the amount of requests for training went down to almost zero." said the principal who seemed like he just let a huge weight of his chest.

Izuku soon felt a huge ill intent and instinctively looked out the window and saw a student on the roof looking down on the office before walking away. 'It knows we're here now, a sunwalker as well. This will be troublesome.' thought Izuku with a frown, as Hisoka finished with the principal and asked if they could look around which the principal quickly approved. They left the office and started walking the halls that was now filled with students all staring with awe, "So what now?" asked Izuku as the crowd was mostly ignoring him so he didn't have problem walking. "Since you can move freely, search for the demon and keep a eye out for the students." said Hisoka as he signed another autograph while Mizuki was having a panic attack that no one noticed. "Understood, good luck and be safe." said Izuku as he walked away to follow a girl he thought he saw give them a glare. "To you too. Come on Harada-san let's go to the cafeteria there's probably a lot of students there to watch." said Hisoka while Mizuki gave a small nod which she praised herself in her head for being able to do that.

With Izuku

1st floor, Hallway, 11:45 AM

Izuku was following a girl with messy blond pigtails because he felt something sinister off her. He noticed her while they were standing in the hallway giving them a creepy look before walking away. He would have wrote it off if it weren't for that look and the feeling he got from her, if she isn't the demon then she might be working for it. She went into a boiler room for some reason making Izuku wonder if she was about to report to the moon. Izuku took out his blade and started his approach to the door.

With Hisoka and Mizuki

2nd floor, Cafeteria. 11:45AM

Hisoka and Mizuki can be seen watching the students start filing in for lunch with a good portion staring in awe at them. However, neither slayer could wipe the feeling that something bad was going to happen. They noticed that some of the students glared at them but they didn't think much of it since all the missing cases recently. Currently there is around 13,000 students in this school with about 3,000 in the cafeteria at the moment. It was a mix school of middle and high school which it was also one of the few non slayer schools. You could still train to become one but it wasn't apart of the core curriculum. It has three floors with them being on the second floor. Hisoka and Mizuki were about to leave since they didn't notice anything off with students but before they could leave they were stopped by a bunch of students asking for autographs which they obliged.