Chapter 163 Useless Things

  Liu Mei looked at the little girl suspiciously: "What do you want to see these remnants of feudalism?"

  Seeing Liu Mei's vigilant gaze, Shen Yao sighed inwardly, and continued to pretend to be ignorant: "My brother It's 8th birthday, and I want to see if there are any toys suitable for him to play with."

  Although I don't understand Shen Yao's brain circuit, why did my brother come to the purchase station to look for toys on his birthday, but I saw that Shen Yao just invited her. For a meal of steamed buns, Liu Mei generously said: "Just pick what you want, it's not a valuable thing."

  Now that people can't eat enough to eat, who will come to the purchase station to buy something, just meet each other. When meeting a silly eldest sister, Liu Mei wondered how to get something good from her.

  Shen Yao sighed happily, thanked Liu Mei several times gratefully, and walked inside excitedly.

  When she walked into the acquisition station, Shen Yao was a little surprised. Although she had known the history of this period a long time ago, she was still a little helpless to see the celebrity paintings and calligraphy being thrown on the ground as scraps.

  Just like Sister Liu said, besides the most calligraphy and painting, this buying station also has furniture copied from a wealthy house that I don't know.

  The precious woods of later generations, such as huanghuali, red sandalwood, agarwood and other furniture, are now useless wood.

  Of course, there were also some broken copper and iron, which were thrown everywhere.

  It seems that Liu Mei didn't care to pack these things.

  Although Shen Yao was a bit pity that these furniture were thrown around so carelessly, but after seeing the heritage of the Gu family, Shen Yao was not greedy when seeing these furniture.

  Her main purpose today is to see if there are any medical books.

  She knew that Professor Ding had been heartbroken for his efforts being searched by others. Although it might not be so coincidental to find his notes, it would be very comforting to Professor Ding to find other medical books.

  And the result did not disappoint Shen Yao. Under a broken stove, she saw an old medical book with an old cover.

  The text in it was all in traditional Chinese. Shen Yao turned it over, and at her current level, she looked dizzy.

  She wandered around again, and found an acupuncture kit in a corner. After studying medicine with Professor Ding for a few months, Shen Yao could also see that the needles in this acupuncture kit were very rare and precious.

  She looked outside and saw that Liu Mei was not staring at herself, so she quietly threw the acupuncture kit and the medical book she found into the storage space.

  In order to deal with Liu Mei, Shen Yao searched the purchase station for a while, and finally found an antique that looked like a child's toy, a carved hollow ball.

  Originally because of the limited storage space, Shen Yao planned to leave like this, but before leaving, looking at the ruined paintings and calligraphy on the ground, Shen Yao gritted his teeth and threw some seemingly expensive paintings into the storage space.

  Although she has no hobby of collecting, it is a pity to see these treasures being ruined.

  001 looked at the storage space being piled up with a pile of "useless" things, and some pityingly persuaded: "Host, you really want to put these things in the space. If you know that they are not produced by the system, put them in the storage. In the object space, the counterattack value needs to be deducted."

  Shen Yao's counterattack value is only one hundred left, and the system does not understand the host's approach.

  "I see, you don't need to remind me!" Shen Yao said dullly.

Chapter 164 Xu Qingwen's home,

  Shen Yao, hasn't calmed down on the scams of the system. She naturally knows that the stingy iron cock of the system needs to charge her "rental", but she just lets her watch these treasures being ruined, so forget it if you don't see it. , I saw it but ignored it, Shen Yao was not so heartless yet.

  Feeling the host's resentment towards it, 001 retracted into its small black room with a guilty conscience.

  Shen Yao saw that the system retracted into the small black room with a guilty conscience, completely speechless.

  Fortunately, Shen Yao didn't really want to care about 001, so he took the hollow silver ball he chose and went out.

  "Sister, how much is this thing, I see it is interesting, my younger brother should like it, so I am going to buy it."

  Sister Liu glanced at the hollow silver ball in Shen Yao's hand, because it was stained black and dirty by coal. Xixi, and I can't see the original texture, and Liu Mei doesn't think how precious this thing is.

  But a little calculation flashed in her eyes, her eyes rolled, and five fingers stretched out, "Five yuan."

  Shen Yao frowned.

  Liu Mei was shocked. Does this stupid elder sister think it is expensive.

  Sure enough, Shen Yao murmured, "It's really expensive. Fortunately, I have enough money. Sister, do you want a ticket?"

  Seeing Shen Yao's embarrassed look, Sister Liu dared to make more requests, and said quickly: " No, no."

  Her salary is only 20 yuan a month. She proposed five yuan for Shen Yao's stupidity, to see if she can cheat her. Who knows that this stupid elder sister is really willing to spend so much. Money to buy a broken toy!

  Whose prodigal daughter is this?

  If her child dared to spend money so lavishly, she would have to break her leg!

  Shen Yao happily put the hollow ball into her bag, and gave the remaining two buns to Liu Mei, "Sister, you are so kind. If I want to buy toys for my sister in the future, I will come to you."

  Liu Mei looked at the fat and white steamed bun in her hand, and she was happy, and nodded readily, "Okay, sister, you can come here, I usually don't allow others to enter here. Today the eldest sister is also pleasing to your eyes, so I let you Go in and choose."

  Shen Yao looked moved, and chatted with Liu Mei before leaving the acquisition station.

  After walking out of the purchase station, she touched the hollow silver ball in the bag, Shen Yao smiled, it was really cheap.

  As soon as he walked out of the purchase station and passed the food station, Shen Yao suddenly saw a familiar figure from the back.

  She was uncertain and shouted: "Qingwen?"

  Xu Qingwen, who was about to walk into the alley, turned around suspiciously when she heard someone call her name.

  Shen Yao stepped forward in surprise, looked at the cloth bag with vegetables in her hand, and asked; "Qingwen, it's really you, did you come out to buy vegetables?"

  "Yeah." Xu Qingwen saw Shen Yao too. Something unexpected.

  Xu Qingwen's home is at the end of this alley. Since she met Shen Yao so coincidentally, she also invited her to her home as a guest.

  Shen Yao overturned the pork in her hands. Fortunately, she quietly took out the meat from the storage space just now.

  Walk down the alley and walk to the willow tree at the end, and arrive at Xu Qingwen's home.

  Similar to what Shen Yao had imagined, Xu Qingwen's home was an exquisite two-story building.

  Just when she walked into the yard and looked at the clothes hanging everywhere in the yard, and the small garden that was transformed into a vegetable garden and haunted the smell of farmyard manure, she was a little surprised.