Chapter:1

This story is after 1 month of tanu rape case. Rhea realizes her mistakes and asked forgiveness from others and all family forgave her. Pallavi asked forgiveness from prachi for doubting her and prachi also forgive her. Aliya always tried to manipulate rhea but now rhea didn't got manipulated.

M.K Mansion

All were sitting in living room discussing about the wedding of pranbir. Their engagement is already held.

Abhi: Finally I am out of the case. So now I think we should fix the marriage of our kids what's say pallavi.

Pallavi:Ofcourse why not. I talked too pandit ji. He said there is a auspicious date after 1 week. So what's say about that

Abhi: Why not. So it's fixed that there will be marriage of prachi and ranbir after 1 week.

Rhea(happily): Omg There is only 1 week left for the marriage. There are lots of work remaining and I am very excited for it. All got happy after seeing rhea excitement except aliya.

Aryan(teasingly): Ya but some one are very much excited than us for marriage. He said pointing at pranbir who were busy in romancing. All fake coughed bringing pranbir out of there world and they both blush hard.

Sahana: Oh love birds stop romancing now plz remain little after your marriage also.

Kiara: Ya sahana you are right. And they both hi-fi with each other.

Pranbir: Stop teasing us

Aryan: Oye hoye couple goals

Prachi: Mom see na they are teasing me

Pragya: Ok now stop teasing them. There are lot of preparationfor marriage. So first we will go to shopping. Go and get ready we will go to mall after 1 hrs

All nooded and left yo there room except aliya.

Aliya(thinking): I have to do something. This pragya is again snatching everything from me. First I have rhea as my trump card but now she also become that pragya side. I have to do something. Saying this she also left towards her room.

Prachi Side,

When prachi is going to her room. Someone came and pull her aside from there. She got shocked after seeing the person.

Prachi(shocked): You what are you doing here?

The person was.........

In a dark room, a person was holding photo of Purab and aliya.

Boy: Now today I am back Mr. Purab khanna and Ms. Aliya Mehra oops sry Mrs. Aliya Purab Khanna. I will take revenge from you for making my family cry. I swear I will make your life living hell. Just wait and watch. And the boy started laughing evilly. Just then a girl called him and he went from there.

For today this much and sry for small part.

So guys shall I post a character sketch. Plz tell in comments.

I am so sorry guys. I am not able to give you parts bcoz I am not feeling well but I will tried to give updates daily. After some days I will give you parts regularly.

.Who was the person who pulled prachi?
.Who was that boy?
.Why he wants to take revenge from purab and aliya?
.What will happen next?

Your author,
Neha