Chapter 53: Li Zhaodi's Thoughts

  She doesn't want everyone to get lumps because of her change of a relaxed job.

  She looked at the looks of the people. Needless to say, Liu Lanxiang had no idea of ​​going to the farm for a long time. Everyone else, except for Li Zhaodi, who was silent with his head down, could not see anything. Xu Damei will always be the same. The indifferent appearance, looking at it, would not alienate her because of this incident.

  On the contrary, Liang Aimin had a smile in his eyes, apparently seeing Shen Yao's tricks, but he did not expose her empathically.

  Also, this big brother has been in this countryside for so many years, unlike other people who have just gone to the countryside for a few years, of course he doesn't know the trails.

  Shen Yao secretly gestured to Liang Aimin to ask him to keep her secret.

  Seeing the little girl's cunning and flattering appearance, Liang Aimin smiled helplessly, and nodded at her, indicating that he was not that long-tongued and would not break her tricks.

  Shen Yao's eyebrows were bent, but when she turned her head, she found that Xu Qingwen was staring thoughtfully at the interaction between her and Liang Aimin.

  Shen Yao: "..." It's too early to be happy.

  Hey, big beauty, please let it go.

  Shen Yao pitifully met Xu Qingwen's insightful gaze.

  Fortunately, Xu Qingwen only stared at her for a while, and then quickly looked away, looking disinterested.

  Shen Yao breathed a sigh of relief. In order to reward the educated youths, which is considered as a farewell banquet, she took over the cooking task originally belonged to Li Zhaodi and planned to cook a delicious meal for the educated youths.

  Yesterday she also collected some condiments in the department store. Although there are still no good ingredients for her to use in the educated youth academies, but with the condiments she bought specially, the meals she made will not look like what she used to be. So tasteless.

  These days, Shen Yao has gained a lot of skill points through cooking, and has become much more proficient in his actions than at the beginning.

  Li Zhaodi sat in front of the stove and laid hands for her. She put a stick of firewood into the stove, and the light of the fire reflected on her delicate face. Her lips, which had been pale due to malnutrition, became a little more bloody. In fact, Li Zhaodi is also considered a delicate beauty.

  She hesitated for a long time and finally broke the silence: "Shen Yao, life on the farm must not be easy, right?"

  Shen Yao didn't know what it meant, and while frying the vegetables, she replied casually: "Yes."

  Li Zhaodi bite. Biting his lip: "Or, Shen Yao, you suggested to the captain that I should go to the farm instead of you, so that you don't have to be so tired."

  Shen Yao's cooking moves, what is the honest man thinking?

  Seeing Shen Yao's frowning movement, Li Zhaodi lowered his head timidly and changed his words: "If Shen Yao thinks this is not good, you can let me help you. We can be your company, so you won't be lonely in the farm. "

  Shen Yao smiled nonchalantly, and continued her hand movement: "How can I be lonely? I don't want to go back to the Educated Youth Academy. If I am not that busy, I will come back to see you and Caihua sisters."

  "Moreover, how can this trouble you?"

  "It's okay, I can bear this bit of bitterness and tiredness." Shen Yao put the dishes in the pot into the plate, and smiled at Li Zhaodi with a grateful expression. laugh.

  "Okay, the dishes are ready. Let's call Brother Liang and they have lunch."

  Shen Yao didn't give Li Zhaodi a chance to continue speaking, and took the lead out of the kitchen with the dishes.

  Li Zhaodi looked at Shen Yao's cheerful back with obscure eyes. She actually didn't know that going to the farm would be easier than normal work for them.

  She just felt that Shen Yao had changed and she became envious. She intuitively felt that everything Shen Yao did was beneficial, so she wanted to follow Shen Yao.

Chapter 54 Stubbornness

  After lunch, Shen Yao took his salute and moved to the house next to the farm.

  The farm is not big, as big as an educated youth institute. The sixteen small wild boars in the pigpen are full of vitality, holding their small heads constantly arching the pigpen.

  Shen Yao took a look at these little guys. Fortunately, the wild boar had strong vitality. After leaving the sow, these wild boar cubs didn't show any discomfort.

  Shen Yao does not live with the decentralized people. There are houses on both sides of the farm, and Shen Yao lives in a small house alone.

  Fortunately, although the sparrow is small and complete, the utility room was remodeled by Shen Yao and used as a kitchen, so it was almost time to build a stove.

  The main room was separated by a curtain by Shen Yao. The outside was for guests, and the inside was used as a bedroom. It was cleaned this morning, and now you can move in with a bag.

  The decentralized house was separated from Shen Yao's residence by a farm. If it weren't for a visit, Shen Yao's residence at this time could be said to be as convenient as a single family.

  Maybe it was because she had lived in an educated youth institute for half a month, and suddenly moved to this house smaller than her bedroom in her previous life. Shen Yao was actually very satisfied, like patrolling her own territory, and arranged it well.

  However, the house of more than ten square meters was finished after turning around, and there was really nothing to decorate.

  After thinking about it, Shen Yao went to visit a few old people next door.

  Zhao Mantu had already asked the barefoot doctor Ding Daquan to show several injured elderly people, but the barefoot doctor was not good at medical skills, so he treated minor colds and minor injuries.

  The feet of the two old professors are okay, and they can be raised, but the old man has not gone from fever. When Shen Yao entered the house, he saw a scene of several old people surrounded by the bed, feeling helpless.

  "What's wrong with Grandpa Qin?" Shen Yao stepped forward worriedly.

  Seeing that Shen Yao was the little girl the person knew yesterday, Gao Shengli's vigilant expression relaxed.

  Visiting Qin Huaimin who had a fever was also the old professor Ding. He was sitting next to the bed with his hands on Qin Huaimin's pulse. He meditation for a while before shook his head and said, "Old Qin's illness has been prolonged for too long. If the fever doesn't go away. If you do, you may get pneumonia. Unfortunately, there is no western medicine here, otherwise there is a way to reduce the fever for Qin Lao."

  Although Professor Ding knows a little about Western medicine, he is really good at Chinese medicine, but Chinese medicine pays attention to nursing care , which quickly reduces fever. Yes, you still need western medicine.

  Gao Shengli was anxious. He squatted down and was about to put up Qin Huaimin, whose face was flushed, to find Zhao Mantu, begging him to take Qin Huaimin to the county hospital for treatment.

  It's just that although Qin Huaimin was confused, he was still conscious.

  The old man stubbornly held Gao Shengli's hand, his voice hoarse, but he couldn't doubt it, "What is this little illness? Back then, I was almost shot in the heart by a gun. Didn't he also come over through gritted teeth."

  "Old Qin. !" Gao Shengli roared with red eyes, very helpless to the old man's stubbornness.