Chapter seven: i dont have a name for this chapter!

Sae-Byeok's pov

I don't up about three hours later. I was on the floor it took me a minute to realise why I was on the floor and not on the bed.

My back was sore from the floor and it was very uncomfortable. I look up and over to the overside of the bed where a 24-hour digit clock is. It said 06:15. I then looked down to see Ji-Yeong shivering. She was wrapped up in the covers and curled up into a ball.

She said that I was not allowed back on the bed tonight. But it wasn't night it was the morning. And I am pretty sure that I'm going to annoy her until she breaks up with me or till we die. Hopefully the last one.

So I tried as best as I did to quickly and quietly slide into bed. As I laid down I took some of the covers. Ji-Yeong rolled over to me and start to cuddle me.
"I told you that you're not allowed back on the bed." She said half asleep.
"Is that so?" I said pulling her to my chest. "Then why are you giving me cuddles?"

"Because it's freezing and your warm." She explained. I chalked a bit and kissed the top of her head and went back to sleep. Until a few hours later.

Third-person pov.

Sae-Byeok and Ji-Yeong didn't wake up until 10:39 am. And Ji-Yeong was the first to wake up. She was surprised that she had woken up first but not really at the time. Ji-Yeong had always been the person who love to sleep in and go out into the night. Ji-Yeong didn't want to wake up Sae-Byeok as she only had this much sleep in a while. Ji-Yeong decided to get changed into a new outfit since they needed to find a job a house. Try to adopt Sae-Byeok's brother and a whole lot more.

(Ji-Yeong's outfit)

(Ji-Yeong's outfit)

Sae-Byeok didn't wake up until 10 to eleven. But when she did she found herself alone in the hotel room. Sae-Byeok didn't realise it at first but she did when her girlfriend came through the door carrying a bag of what smelt like food.

"Morning!" Ji-Yeong said with a smile on her face. Walking towards Sae-Byeok, Ji-Yeong placed the bag of food on the little table just outside of the bathroom.
"Morning?" Sae-Byeok said with a confusing look as she was wondering where did her girlfriend go and when did she appear? "Where did you go?"

"Oh, you were still asleep when I woke up so I went to get some breakfast!" Ji-Yeong said kissing Sae-Byeok's cheek.

"Thank you but what time did you wake up?"

"Around half-past ten? I think." Ji-Yeong sat on the bed a laid back onto the now neatly made bed. Thanks to Sae-Byeok.

"What's the first thing we're going to do today?" Asked Sae-Byeok watching her girlfriend struggle to get off of the bed.

"What do you mean?" Ji-Yeong reply to the question with another question.

"We need a place to live, actual jobs. Phones, food and a lot more things." That I can not think of.

Both of the girls had their breakfast (You can make it up in the comments.) And they both decide to get jobs first since they can stay in the hotel for a few more nights.

As Sae-Byeok was getting changed in the bathroom and Ji-Yeong was finishing the food. Sae-Byeok remembered how happy she had seen Ji-Yeong when they worked at the bar. By the look, Ji-Yeong had on her face when they were working gave a Sae-Byeok and idea. See if they could get a job at the same place but in different positions.

Ji-Yeong could be a bartender while she could be a waitress but that could only happen if they find a job at a bar/grill type of place.

(Sae-Byeok's outfit

(Sae-Byeok's outfit.)

As soon as Sae-Byeok came out of the bathroom she was atakted by Ji-Yeong who came for a kiss. Which she got.

"Come on! Let's go!" Ji-Yeong said trying to push the taller woman out the door.

"Wait a minute," Sae-Byeok said trying to hold the smaller woman as she was being yanked out of the room.

(To be continued)

Word count: 755