Lovely Hepatitis (2)

Start from the beginning

"I have had it since I was 10.I need to tell you something though."he murmured to my head.

"What is it?"i asked nervously of what he was gonna say.

"You might have Hepatitis C."he said quickly.What?I don't have Hepatitis.Well i did get paler this month.I have been throwing up alot.OMG I have hepatitis.He looked at me ,and wiped a tear that i didn't know was there.After that he did something that i least expected him to do.He gave me a prescription bottle for treatment of Hepatitis C.The bottle had big letters across it saying Virazole.

"I want you to have this."He said pushing it to me.I cant believe this he can't just expect me to take this.I just me t him today.I shook my head saying no at the same time.I cant take this.

"No I'm not taking this.It's yours.You had it longer than me."I said declining his offer.

"Just take it.It hasn't had any improvements.I've been the same for a while now.Please just take it."He said still pushing it towards me.After a few minutes of disagreeing with him I finally gave up.I took the bottle and drunk the amount it said for my age.

2 monthes later

I started to feel alot better since that medication.Ryan on the other hand was getting worse.I offerered the medication to him everytime ,but he refused.I dont know how much longer he can hold it in.Right now im rinsing the vomit off the road for him.He drunk some water then he just passed out.he does this alot.Every time he vomits he passes out after.I'm starting to get worried about him.I started to wake him up.This time he didnt wake up.

"Ryan!Ryan!Please wake up.Ryan!"I screamed while shaking him.He didn't show any sign of waking up.I felt the lump in the back of my throat rise.I noticed i was crying when i saw tears going on his shirt.I was crying ,and clutching him tightly at the same time for a long time.I heard someone groaning ,so i looked down ,annd saw him opening his eyes.

"Jazlyn dont cry.Im here now.Dont cry."He murmured to me.I felt relieved when i heard him talking.He sounded so weak though.I hugged him tightly then let go.

"Jazlyn if i dont wake up tomorow I want you to know that I think your so beautiful.I know that I only knew you for two mmonthes ,but i think i love you."He said everytime getting softer.I was still crying even though he was talking .

He pushed himself up to a sitting position.He leaned closer to me ,and kissed me lightly on the lips.I felt electricity run threw my body.It was just a peck though.After that he fell down ,and he closed his eyes.I cried for monthes after that.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I walked across the street ,and made my way to a little shop that was in the corner.I walked in ,and ran to the back.I sat in the corner ,and pulled out my last canned food i had packed in my bag.I sighed ,and just opened it.I dug through the bag in till i felt the fork.I started to eat my canned ravioli.

"Hey girl in the raggedy clothes!"Someone shouted.I looked up ,and saw a girl with reddish-orangish hair.She had lovely green eyes.She walked up to me ,and sticked  her hand in front of her.I glanced at her hand with a confused face.What am i suppose to do with it?Not just everyone sticks their hand in peoples faces like that.

"Your suppose to shake my hand with your hand."She chuckled.After that she put her hand down and sat next to me.She looked at me like if i was crazy.She looked at my outfit with a disgusted face."Why are you wearing that?"She asked still looking at my clothes."Umm t-t-this is a-a-all i g-got."I stated."OMG are you serious?"She shrieked."Umm yes i am!"I shouted.All of a sudden she just started to laugh uncontrollably."Why are you laughing?"I asked still confused."Because y-y-you probably t-t-thought that i w-was like t-those b-bimbos who judge people by their looks."She said while laughing.

"No I didn't."I said.Soon after that she stopped laughing."My name is Libsy ,but people call me Libbs."She said introducing her self."I'm Jazlyn ."I replied back.She stood up ,and i dis as well.She gave a big hug ,I started to panic.Why was she hugging me?I need to let her know that i can't be friends with her.She pulled away when she noticed that i was not hugging her back.

"You know I think I'mgoing to call you Jazzy oh ,and you remind me of my childhood best friend.I just don't remember her name i used to call her Zlyn.I made her a friendship necklace that said J&L."She explained.I was clutching on to my necklace ,and a silent tear fell down my cheek.She looked at my hand ,and gently took off my hand.She gasped when she saw the necklace.She looked at me ,and she also had silent tears flowing down her cheeks.I hugged her tightly <and i didn't want to let go.She accepted my hug by doing the same thing.

"I can't believe it's you Jazlyn."she said through sobs."I know Ibsy I feel the same."I said hushing her down.After she finished crying she looked up at me ,and slapped me."Ow what was that for?"I asked while rubbing my cheek."For running away ,and leaving me alone for seven years."She said.

I finally had my best friend back.Nothing could make my day worse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay well that was the chapter :)

i will write on sunday kk bye

love alex