Lovely Hepatitis

Okay so its the first chapter!!!!!!!! Yay lol anyways i just hope you guys like it OK .Oh and by the way i can be horrible at spelling.

Love Alex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely Hepatitis

(chapter 1)

Jazlyn's P.O.V

When I was twelve , I got hepatitis. It started two years after my parents death.

*FLASHBACK*

"Jazzy come downstairs now!"My aunt Julie screamed from downstairs.

"Coming"I said as I finished the last touch on my artwork.

I ran downstairs making sure I wouldn't miss one step.Once I reached the bottom I stopped concentrating on my steps.I went to the kitchen ,but my aunt wasn't there.Weird shes always there.I went to the living room ,and there I saw my aunt and uncle siting on the couch crying like there's no tomorrow.I had confusion written all over my face ,but they had sorrow all over their faces.While i was examining their face i notice how good looking they are.My aunt had pretty eyes they were a Sapphire blue.Her hair was a Carmel brown.She was really beautiful.My uncle had jet black eyes just like his hair.I was still wondering why they were crying.

"Uncle Nick? Auntie Julie? Why are you crying?"I asked carefully examining them to make sure they wont lie.My best friend said that adults dont like to tell the truth to us kids because they dont want us to be hurt.I think that is a stupid reason for them to lie.

"J-J-Jazzy y-y-our p-p-parents"She stuttered while crying.

"What about my parents?"I said confused.

"When they were on their way home on the plane it crashed into another plane"She sobbed.

I felt the lump in my throat rise.I had tried to hold back the tears,but i failed miserably.I ran to the guest room i was staying at,and locked the door.I jumped onto the bed ,and grabbed the pillow.I sobbed into the pillow staining it with my tears.Days after the news stopped crying ,but i went into depression mode.After that i couldn't stand it anymore i packed a bag ,and ran away.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Your probably thinking that I didn't go to the funeral.I did ,but of course i had to disguise myself or they would take me back.I would stay with my family its just that they bring back painful memories.Don't get me wrong i love my family ,but i just can't take it.

Right now i am in a corner of a dark alley.It was pitch black outside right now.All you could hear is the random engines of cars that pass by on the road.I pushed myself off the floor ,and walked out of the alley.I saw an abandoned house ,so i walked over to it.I went to see if the door was open.It was.WEIRD.I saw a couch ,so i sat on it.Then there was a cough.

"What are you doing in here"They said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry that it was short :/ bye

love Alex