Lovely Hepatitis (2)

hey guys im going to try to make this one longer than the last one :)

Love alex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up ,and surely enough someone was there.The guy was very good-looking.He had dark brown hair that was spiked up.He had the most gorgeous brown eyes i have ever.He was really bulked up with muscles ,but not like the body building freaks.He looked pretty tall for my 5,4 figure.He looked like an average person except for the scar he had on his cheek,It started from his cheek bone to his chin.I noticed that he was still waiting for an answer.

"W-w-what?"I stuttered.He gave me a look that said 'Are you stupid'."I said what are you doing here."He answered looking irritated." I-I saw t-t-this place from the alley ,and i thought no one lived here." I said truthfully." Well you thought wrong."He shouted.

What a jerk!I got up from the couch ,and walked to the door.I glanced at him one more time and sighed.Well I guess i can keep looking .I started walking across the street ,and there was a car speeding right towards me.I was waiting for the impact ,but it never came.Instead i felt myself being pressed up against someone.I opened my eyes and saw the guy from the house holding me.We were laying on the side of the road.I tried getting off of him ,but i couldn't.He looked at me but something in his eyes told me that he cared.I just met him so that couldn't be the emotion.He released me ,and helped me up.

"Thank you!"I said while giving him a hug.Then i let go because i never been in so much contact with people before."You know you need to be more aware of your surroundings."He said while walking away.I stayed there watching him walk away.He turned around ,and looked right at me."Whats your name?"He shouted."Jazlyn?" I shouted back confused."OK my name is Isiah I hope to see you again!"he said while closing the door.

Well it's too bad that he's not gonna see me again.I don't like being close to people because in the end I will always lose them.After that i ran to the alley ,and started to throw up again.If you forgot I had Hepatitis.Occasionally I throw up a lot.I bet your wondering how i know that i have Hepatitis.I remember that day very well.

*FLASHBACK*

Five years ago

This was my second day of throwing up.I think I may be sick! I kept throwing up till i couldn't anymore.I looked up ,and there was a person there wiping the vomit off my face and clothes.I say he had to be the same age as me. He had black shaggy hair ,and dark blue eyes.He looked homeless like me ,but he was very pale and looked like he was terribly sick.I felt bad for him even though i didn't know what was wrong with him.He looked at me with a shy expression.

"Hi im Ryan.Are you okay now?"He asked while sitting next to me.

"Nice to meet you Ryan.I'm Jazlyn,and yes i'm better now thanks for asking."I replied shyly.

"No problem.If you don't mind me asking Are you a runaway?"He asked .Why would he care?I don't know if i should answer.Well since he asked nicely i think i will answer.

"Yes i'm a runaway.Are you?Also why are you so pale?"I asked in one breath.He looked in my eyes ,and answered.

"Yes i am a runaway also.I'm pale because i have Hepatitis C."he replied.Oh my gosh he actually answered my questions.He has hepatitis.I hope he can get better.

"Oh.My.Gosh i hope you could get better.How long have you had it for?"I asked while leaning my head on his shoulder.He must od saw this gesture so he leaned his head on mine.It was quiet outside ,and the only noises i heard was mine and his breathing.He carefully put his shoulder around my waist in a protectively way.