Chapter 725: Must not be sane (1)

'Did I just imagine it?'

He was sure that the temperature had gone down. Cale opened his mouth again.

"White Star. Pffft."

Cale couldn't help but chuckle.

'It wasn't just my imagination.'

The chill against his skin... It was not just a feeling, it was actually happening.

On one side of this pretty empty park...

Cale and Choi Jung Gun... A half-transparent barrier appeared and surrounded the two of them. That barrier separated this place from the outside.

Cale felt an odd sensation as if he and Choi Jung Gun had come to their own world.

And at the center of that sensation...

Choi Jung Gun was quietly standing there while observing Cale. The cluelessness that Cale had felt every so often from his stoic face was not visible at all.

A cold aura surrounded him, as if this was his true self.

Cale looked back at him without saying anything and Choi Jung Gun slowly started speaking.

"Nelan Barrow. White Star."

Choi Jung Gun mumbled those words a few times, as if he was savoring those words, before nonchalantly commenting.

"Those are names you can't accidentally say."

It was at that moment.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaa-

The moment he felt as if a breeze had brushed past him...

"Wow."

Cale let out a short gasp.

Choi Jung Gun was suddenly right in front of Kim Rok Soo and quietly observing him.

Choi Jung Gun's hand was stopped right in front of Cale's neck.

"Explain yourself."

That was all Choi Jung Gun said before looking at Cale's eyes.

How did you know those names?

Where did you hear such things?

What the hell? What is going on?

Such anxious and clueless questions did not come out of Choi Jung Gun's mouth.

He probably decided that questions were meaningless and chose to take action as soon as he heard the names, 'Nelan Barrow' and 'White Star.'

'That makes things easier for me too.'

Cale had no need to pretend to be a good little club hoobae if the other side was going to come at him like this.

"I had a dream."

Dream.

That word made Choi Jung Gun flinch. He frowned after seeing that Cale saw him flinch.

Cale simply smiled at him.

"Someone called the White Star appeared in my dream."

Cale had thought a lot about how to lead this conversation with Choi Jung Gun. Should he say that this was an illusion, a test, and that he was Kim Rok Soo who had transmigrated into Cale Henituse's body?

The answer was simple.

'Why bother?'

There was no need to do that.