3:Jealousy,Pancakes and Ice-cream

Ok so hi guys! Its chapter 3 and i love to some more comments or votes. Enjoy
_______________________
Jaces pov

Me, Isabelle and alec arrived to the institute.
I saw Bella, My bella crying, and i didn't know why.
Her eyes Smeared with mascara,and her hair was so...swollen.

"Bella!" I yelled.
She picked her eyes next to me.
"J-jace....where have you been...I thought that..som-something wrong.."
She said, almost whispered.

"Listen..we were At a party, of friend of isabelle." I said, looking at her. God, i missed her. She had a green eyes, and beautiful cheek bones, and her mouth allways had Straberry Taste.her hair was curly and Brown like chocolate. I love her so much..

"I-its fine. Leave me alone for now." She said and gone. I Chased after her, want to get her.
"Bella,I'm sorry, I,-you right I should tell you. I'm so sorry, It wont be happen again. I love you, please forgive me." I hugged her, felt the warm in her hands, And the soft skin of her.she was My whole world to me , I love her and i will always love her.

"Its fine jace. I forgive you.. and i love you too." she said, And stopped crying.

"What about Pancakes? I know its your favorite." I asked, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower." she smiled and I entered the Kitchen. While I saute The pancakes Alec entered.
"Hey, Buddy, did you liked the party?"
He asked.
"Yeah, It was totally awsome."

"Oh come on..I know you liked her.

"Who?"

"Clary, you know. Redhead."

"What the hell..I barely know her.."

"Yeah, yeah, we all know you love bella and Stuff. But i saw how you picked her from the floor, and How you were Close.." alec said with smirk.

"Alec?! Whats wrong with you, didn't you see she was all alone on the floor, her shoes was heavy, and...-"

"And all i could do is say that these Arms were made for holding you... clary fray." He sang and laughed.
(A/N - ONE DIRECTION SONG-18)

"I swear alec! I'll kill you!" I yelled. That boy can get me out of control sometimes.

"Never mind, i have to go. See ya." He get out the door.

Suddenly Bella Entered.

"Hello to my Princ-" She Interrupted me, her face was totally mad.

"Who the hell is this clary fray, Jace?"

"Who want some ice-cream?"
I said and faked a smile.

Man I'm in troubles.
_____________________
A/N
hope you liked it!!