Sparks-Chapter 2

Hey guys! I saw that someone loved my chapter, so she want me to update another. Enjoy!
_________________________________________

CLARYS POV
we are comming in. I'm still in thoughts about the golden boy, whats his name? Well i dont need to worry about it. I have Issabelle for some answers. When everyone going home, I'll ask her. Until then...I'm going to the Dance floor.

-after 2 hours-

My legs are killing me....i need to go to the toilet. I walked so clumsy , and i fell. Those Heels! I have no lucky. I heard footsteps of a man, he came out the door and it was the golden boy. He looked so worried and i felt some..some things i can't explain.

"Hey,hey what's wrong? Why are you on the floor?" He picked me up. His hands was warm, and soft skin. I was drown in those golden eyes. He smell like... like a green apple and some vanila. Like they both mixed out.

"It's nothing, I just fell beacause my shoes are heavy, and-"

Suddenly Issabelle Came.

"Jace Bella is calling." She said and
smiled to me.
I smiled back.
Who is bella? I thought.maybe, his-his
girlfriend. Why do i have this feeling , i don't.. i barely know him! He answer her. In a lovey-dovey words.

"Hey babe whatsapp?" Or,
"Yeah don't worry, Flower, I'm coming." I have this feeling again.why?!
He said:
"Awsome party Clary. See you around"
He Smiled and left.
Issabelle walk towards me and hugged me,-"love you girl,cool party!" And
left after him. I've been thought,sitting, While Tears are streaming down my face.
I have sparks.
A lot of sparks. I've been crying, without knowing the real reason why.
But i guess that..

Jace. The golden boy- he is the reason why.
__________________________________
Hey you guys! I know this is kinda short , but it just the began, so you have what to waiting. Buh-bye!!!
And please comment if you want me to go on !