Prologue

I am walking on the long white sand beach in front of our hotel which is Costa Blanca Hotel. After my mother died in a tragedy 5 years ago, I left La Praia and studied in America. My father managed our hotel and it got bigger beyond what I expected.

"Autumn! Let's go and have lunch now! What are you doing there?" that's Winter, my younger sister who is now looking at me confused while I am now sitting at the sand near the shore.

"I was just looking at the shells. Look! It's so nice." I told her as I put the shell near her face.

"Put it down!" she rolled her eyes. She pulled my hand and help me stood up.

"This place still looks the same. It didn't even change a thing." I said to her while we are walking holding hands.

"I know... I'm glad, it still reminds me of Mom." she said back.

I only smiled back to her and not to continue our conversation that hurts me anymore.

We walked inside our hotel and the hotel staff greeted us in chorus.

"Good Afternoon Miss Autumn!"

A woman who I guess is in the late 30s appeared in front of us and greeted us happily as well

"Hi! Miss Autumn or should I say President Autumn?" she said shyly. "Hello Miss Winter." she greeted my sister as well.

"Just Miss Autumn, I want it lowkey." I smiled at her.

"I am Ariel Fuentes by the way, I am the general manager of Costa Blanca. If you need anything Miss, just tell me." the woman said. "Your lunch is ready by the way, Where do you want us to serve it? By the bay or just inside the conference room?"

"Just serve it by the bay please, I want to breathe some fresh air after a 12 hr flight. Thank you. I'll just check some things on my room before I go down... Winter you may go with them now or do you want to go to your room as well?" I asked my sister who is now talking to some bellboys and waitresses of our hotel. I just glared at her because I know what she's thinking. 

"Yeah, yeah just go ahead. I'll wait you by the bay, Sis." she said without looking at me.

"Winter!" I said because I think she's literally flirting.

"What? I'm not doing anything? Just go now and hurry up I'm hungry as hell." she rolled her eyes again. Gosh, I really want to punch her face right now. Why is she so rude to me always is it because I'm just 1 and a half year older than her? She's a pain in the ass. Nonetheless, I still love her.

I swiped my keycard on my room and decided to change my clothes and freshen up a bit because I look horrible because of our flight. I looked myself on the mirror and stared for a bit... Can I really do this.. Manage it by myself... Can I maintain what my father built? I shrugged and just put away the thoughts that's bugging me. I am Autumn Leanna and I can do all the things because I am smart. I believe in myself. I should leave my past behind and just look at the future now. I cannot fail myself anymore by making wrong decisions.

I changed my clothes and put a little make up because I will still meet some investors and of course get to know the people who will work under me. 

I left my hotel room and went to eat lunch by the bay with Winter. 

"Sis, I could live and do nothing and just eat everything here." she winked at me.

"You know Dad won't allow you, right?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Of course, I was just kidding. You're always serious, you really changed." Winter said and she started to eat the huge crab ungracefully, if our mother is still here, she will faint just by watching her.