"What crawled up your ass and died? Mickey asked Yunho as both headed to the direction of their first period classroom.

"I'm angry" Yunho replied, crossing his arms as he made his decisive strides

"About what?" Mickey asked, pacing with his friend.

"I don't know, but I was thinking about it" Yunho said, exasperated

"Say what?" Mickey halted and grabbed Yunho's left arm, spinning him so they both looked at each other.

"You're angry but you don't know why? Dude! You goin' cray cray!" Mickey said as he snapped his fingers to his sentence, clearly imitating some girls from TV. On normal circumstances, Yunho would have found this antic of his best friend hilarious and would have laughed his butt off. Now, however, he just wanted to sock some butt off.

"I WAS thinking about it until someone decided to go" Yunho made quotation marks on the air with his fingers "Cray cray and disturb me" Yunho finished his sentence and decided to head back to the direction they were initially going to.

"And cray cray we are!" Mickey said aloud as he followed Yunho.

"You know what, forget it. I think it doesn't even matter anyway" Yunho shrugged as they were now.

"Okay, if you say so. Now let's have a good day in our first day of classes, shall we?" Mickey offered as he opened the door to their Drama 3 classroom.

Yunho breathed aloud and closed his eyes as he entered the room "Okay, yeah. This day couldn't get any..."

"And where have you been Mr. Jung and Mr. Park?" Yunho shot his eyes open as he heard that shrieking voice of Mr. Lee, the old grumpy drama teacher, the teacher he hated the most.

Great. Just great, Yunho sighed as he entered the room and sat on his chair. "Detention, Mr. Jung. See you in my office this afternoon" Mr. Lee ordered

It seems that today could really be worse after all!, Yunho slumped as he received his very first detention.

~Jae

"AISH!!!!" Jae managed to scream before the steel doors closed in front of him, but was shocked to see that Yunho flashed a smirk.

"Moody! Now how the heck am I supposed to find my classroom?!" Jae pounded his foot, confused by the change in Yunho's attitude and worried of how he was supposed to go to his room.

Okay boojae, calm yo tits Jae said to himself as he breathed slowly to calm himself. He took the class schedule he had in his pocket and read it. Drama 1, 8:30 – 10:00, Room 202.

Well now, room 202 wouldn't be too hard to find now, would it? Jae talked to himself as he turned back to the foyer, hoping to find the room himself without having to ask the principal's office. Authority figures just gave Jae the creeps and he didn't know why. They just did.

"Okay, you can do this! Now let's see" Jae marched and traversed back to the middle building's stairs. As he did he tried to make a mental map of the school as far as what he has seen. When flight of stairs ended, he noticed the closed doors that reverberated voices from what he reckoned to be teachers, droning on about classroom procedures and all that first day formalities. He would have found his room by now as this was the second floor but he couldn't; there were no numbers that identified the rooms from each other.

Jae started panicking. It would be too embarrassing to go in a closed door since classes already started and it would be exponentially embarrassing if he did and ended up in the wrong classroom.