Just A 'Little Bit' Of Tongue #10

•Midoriya POV•
I woke up I checked the clock above one of the locker we've been in here for 5 hours..- when is mina and the others gonna let us out I'm getting kinda bored-

I notice Kacchan wasn't sitting next to me behind the door anymore I look around the room to see him shirtless
"Oi you keep staring got a problem nerd?"

"No-" I reply a bit embarrassed. Out of nowhere Kacchan said "you lately you've been on my nerve got me thinking you were just playing with me" I tilt my head slightly in confusion "huh?"

He walked over to me still shirt less and squatted down to me and got quite close to my face There was a small chuckle and smirk before he said "you flirted eh? You flirted with me. and starting messing with other guys the next day?"

Oh shit- the deal thing- wait- WHAT. He cares. Is he jealous- was mina planning all this- what's he gonna do?- whats gonna happen now-

"I get a feeling you just want my attention or you really are just playing with me and nothing more.."

He's serious..is he hurt!?
I hate this position I'm so nervous!

"So deku" he paused look at me in the eyes no one was watching it was just us the mood wasn't bad..was I nervous though? Nervous as fuck.

"Which is it? What am I to you?..do you like me? are we friends or more then friends?"

There was a moment of silence it wasn't awkward though.

"I've..always loved you I wasn't messing you Kacchan...ehhh to tell you the truth actually maybe I kinda was? I lost a bet and Mina said something like I had to make you jealous and what not- b-but-" i paused.

"pft- it was funny seeing you all jealous even at the most stupidest things"

Another moment of silence.

"Yaknow does that mean you ..also?"

•Bakugou POV•
Wow..- he loves me.
Im gonna kill mina.
I hate Kaminari.
Deku loves me.
I really hate that copycat.
Im not even mad at deku.
I hate my friends.
No really.
But I really do.
Deku.Likes.Me.
Deku.ALWAYS.loved.me.

So what the fuck do I do now? Kiss him.

I leaned in gently pressing our lips together a very light kiss turned into a little bit a of tongue..to sucking..to swallowing..to suffocating..to hands exploring..to deku moaning..to..

fucking Kaminari opening the door out of all times.

"MY EYESSSSS!?!?! WHY SO YALL EATING EACH OTHER FACES AKKKK!! MY EYES" Kaminari screamed

Way to ruin the fucking moment I could've fucked deku in here.

I heard a faint voice said "huh why are you screaming?" A head then popped out just to see purple balls.

"ooOoOooO I didn't know you swing that way deku I mean if I were you I can see why you would like bakugou I mean look at those man boobs" he said giving deny dancing eye brows which deku in embarrassment leaned his forehead on my shoulder.

"The fuck did you just say? Man what." I said with a smile

With that dunce face and purple balls went in sonic mode..deal with them later.
I sighed annoyed that they ruin our make out session.

"So are we dating?" Deku mumbled slightly. I put my arms around his waist since he was on top of me "we just had a really heated make out session and you think we're not a thing"