Locker Room #9

•Kirishima POV•
Everyone just finished up training for today most were still taking showers or changing and others already up there dorms. Me and the boys are following everything exactly mina told us yesterday.

The plan was to kick all the boys from the locker room in the kindest way possible expect bakugou and Midoriya althoughhhhhhh.

Im trying to stall some time to keep bakugou in the locker room a bit longer I stole his shirt and left sock so he's yelling at everyone if they stole it or not.

While Kaminari is talking about his quick while deku writes it all down super amazed keeping him to stay longer aswell.

Meanwhile Sero is "hyping" up the other dudes in the locker room to hurry up and pushing them out the door as soon as they were fully clothed and ready.

-
-

Finally. Everyone is gone expect me,bakugou,Sero,denki and deku.

'Us 3' look at each other with a look and nodded and ran as fast as possible out of the locker room and locked the door so they'd be suck.

Unfortunately by us running and panicking we left a really loud bang on the door causing midoriya and bakugou to run up to the door and try to open it...

"OI WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU LOCK US IN HEREE???" Said bakugou pissed.
"WAH!? why'd you lock us in here!!"

"YOU'LL THANK US LATER BABES" said mina I was crying laughing.

"YOUR FUCKING DEAD AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARDS!"

"shhhhhhh shut up bakugou we'll get you two out as soon as y'all confess and you know you know so don't even." Mina said.

"ILL BREAK THIS FUCKING DOOR DOWN" I heard bakugou started making explosions before I heard deku yell "Kacchan don't if you break the door down you'll have to pay for it idiot! Auntie mitsukis gonnna beat your ass like the last time you broke my door!" With that us 4 we're all laughing so hard remembering that moment.

"OI SHUT UP DEKU THAT NEVER HAPPENED"

"Ok bye guys we'll come back in a bit!" Mina said as we followed her.

-
-

•Bakugou POV•
What the fuck are does idiots up to..the hell are they tryna achieve here. I see deku from the corner of my eye he sat leaning his back on the door whining like a child I just sat next to him.

"What are we supposed to do now" he rested is chin on his knees "oi nerd..you got your phone on ya?" I looked at him "uh..yeah but it's dead" he took his phone from his pocket to show me.

"Ugh we could've called someone like mr.Aizawa Tch." I cracked my knuckles as soon as I get out of here I'll beat those idiots asses. The nerd sighed before saying "what are we supposed to confess anyways—"

"Does it look like I fucking know?" I said sarcastically.

"And even if we do confess whatever they want us to confess how would they know we done it if they not here!?"

"Like I said I don't fucking know!? Those idiots didn't even think it through." Deku sighed again

Midoriya POV•
this week has been exhausting out of all weeks I get locked up in a room with Kacchan for who knows how long-

"Hey deku have you ever kissed anyone or had your first kiss?" I- what? That was so random-

A small tint of blush spreaded around my cheeks just at the thought but I thought about it more trying to remember if I ever did.

"Oh yeah- ..yeah I have!" I replied holding air in my right cheek as if it was nothing. "HAH? Who- I swear to fucking satan if it's that ICY-"

"It was you? You don't remember-?" I looked at Kacchan with a question able look. He just blinked a few times.

"HAH!??? I DID WHEN." I couldn't tell if he was piss or flustered? He looks mad yet again Kacchan always mad-

"When we were kids like I think maybe 4? Or 5? We saw your parents kiss and I said I wanna try and then you kissed me" I said calmly

Few seconds of silence.

•Bakugou POV•
The hell did that nerd say it so calmly? Does he even know what a kiss means I sigh and try to change the topic so my face would calm the fuck down before it gives me away-

"..I'm hungry" I groaned "I have a apple in my locker?" Deku offered "the fuck do you have a apple in your locker...-" I looked at him like he was a idiot. "I don't know Kaminari gave it to me before he left-"

"Of course he did." I reply "I have candy if you don't want a apple-?" I shook my head before saying "no..I don't really like sweets" I sighed in boredom.

-
-

Soon the nerd fell asleep in my shoulder and so did I.

-
-

—2 Hours Later—

-
-

I woke up seeing the nerds arms wrapped around my waist and all cuddled up- I blush at the sight and just kept repeating
"Don't get hard dont get hard dont get horny don't think those ideas it's not the time to day dream about it."

As soon as I calmed down and thought of turn downs I just sighed and stared at deku 'how'd you even get in that position..' I thought as I touched his soft hair.

It's been awhile since I done that..missed it.

I leaned down a little and kissed his cheek lightly before closing my eyes 'maybe being locked up here wasn't half bad I guess..'

(A/N) - idk maybe next chap they'll finally get together 🧍🏻‍♀️ran out of ideas and I don't wanna use to maybe time skips😀