Car Wash

July 29th, 2018

Onika POV

I had just left Dr. Knowles office.

Just know that my jaws were contracted, and my knees were burning.

I had to give daddy the automatic slop top 3000, she was being a complete bitch this week. Although she had a lot on her plate, the joint commission was inspecting the hospital this week, so she was being audited.

To top that off the hospital's COO stepped down sue to sexual assault allegations, so everything was falling back on her. She was basically playing the role of interim COO and still running the surgery department. Seeing her in boss action certainly left a pool in my panties every day.

These past two months have been idyllic between Beyonce and I. Don't get me wrong we still fight like cat and dog. I realized how possessive she had become over me, don't let her pull up to my place and I'm not there, it would be hell for me to pay.

For example, last week Beyonce had just came over came over to bring some extra pads, pain relievers and junk food since I was on period. I was in the shower when I heard her open the door. I couldn't make out what was said, but the conversation lasted less than a minute.

Within two seconds she snatched the shower curtain back, she was livid, and demanded me to block Lance. She kept asking me why he felt so comfortable coming over to my place. We got into a full-blown argument, I told her if I cutoff all communication with Lance, she had to do the same with Cardi.

I was surprised when she actually agreed to do it. Although, Cardi hadn't eased up. Anytime Beyonce was in the shower I would go through her phone, she was so basic, her phone password was her birthday. She had indeed blocked Cardi, but this girl would send her long emails expressing her love for her and her hatred toward me. Of course, Beyonce never responded, but going through her phone justified that she was trying to be a better person.

On the other hand, I still texted Lance here and there. Lance was a cool guy trying to make a difference for the young boys in Brooklyn. Since Beyonce was so caught up in her 'work' this week, I decided to go help Lance with his carwash tomorrow. I needed a break away from Beyonce right now, and I really missed Lance's company.

Beyonce was constantly denying her feelings for me, but her actions were showing otherwise. Between the expensive dinner dates and the Chanel bags she would surprise me with, I knew sis was definitely pussy whipped.

I was dick whipped myself, hate me all you want but the way she was spoiling, she definitely earned the key to my place. Some mornings I would wake up with a pile of golden curls next to me. I was absolutely loving this season of her, yes, I said season because right now she was on some different shit.

I understood she had a lot going on, but I hadn't seen her outside of work for a week now. I was missing her like crazy! Just tasting her today had me feigning for her even more. I asked her if she was coming over tonight, she dryly replied, "No." Then proceeded to tell me close the door on my way out because she had a conference meeting in a few seconds. I wanted to pick up the gold vase and slap her with it but decided against it when she gave me that daring look.

I left without a fight- for now.

Today I was assigned to Dr. Solo. I always hated anything related to the brain, so I was not looking forward to being on her case. She had a craniectomy this morning, so I started making my way to the O.R.

We had already debriefed earlier that morning about the surgery, she was in love with the brain. She spoke about this craniectomy like she hadn't done it a thousand times! Nevertheless, I listened to her as she came up with her plan to approach the tumor. She reminded me so much about her sister, they were very meticulous about their work.