Ch 1: The Underground

Start from the beginning

Papyrus: FINISH THAT PUN AND IM KICKING YOU OUT FOR THE DAY.

Y/N:.....................

Y/N: im-pastable?

Y/N: im-pastable?

I'm thrown out the window and land in snow. I stand up chuckling to myself.

Papyrus: BE BACK BY DINNER TIME YOU BONE HEAD!!!!!

Y/N: Kay bro!!!!

I sigh and begin to make my way through Snowdin. As I do a few people say good morning which I reply with morning. As I continue walking I eventually hit grillbys. I walk inside and sit down. Grillby sees me and sighs.

Grillby: you've beaten your record of fastest time being thrown out of the house.

Y/N: an all time record!!! It'll be hard to beat it!!!

Grillby: you'll be here by the time we open at some point won't you?

I chuckle and nod. He pours me some ketchup. I drink it and sigh. I place down some G's and head out.

Grillby: leaving already?

Y/N: yeah. Just going for a walk.

Grillby nods and I leave. I sigh as I walk around snow din before walking towards me and sans post. I sit down in the chair and sigh before my head fall on the table.

Y/N: uggggghhhhh I'm so bored.

I glance at the path that leads to the giant door. For some reason. I feel compelled to go. I stand up and begin to make my way over.

Sans: sup.

Y/N: GAH!!!! Oh it's just you.

Sans: yeah. Whatcha up to?

Y/N: eh. I'm just going to go check out that door again.

Sans: why?

Y/N: don't really know. Guess you could say I'm bored.

Sans nods.

Sans: I'll be here if ya need anything.

I nod and head towards the door. I readjust my scarf to where it's covering my mouth and nose. Sans and papyrus are lucky since they don't feel cold that much here. Meanwhile I'm freezing my ass off. I sigh as I finally make it to the door. I stare at it then glance at the camera that's in the bushes. My eye glows blue and red as multiple bones stab through it. I do this often since I hate the thought that alphys is always watching. She knows me well enough to know that I won-

*CREEEEEAAAAAKKKK*

I teleport behind a tree and watch as the door opens. Huh. Never thought I'd see the day the door would ever open. As I continue to watch two girl walk out. One wearing a purple sweater with the other wearing a green one. I watch the two leave the ruins while still keeping my distance. I come out from behind the tree and begin to follow them before I step on a branch and a loud snap is made.

3rd POV

Both girls spin around and see nothing except a broken stick. It wasn't like that when they first arrived.

Purple sweater: that was weird.

Green sweater: I swear if someone is here I'm going to kill-

Purple sweater: p-please don't!!!

The girl sighs and nods. They both continue to walk down the path and as they do they keep turning around and see nothing. They keep hearing footsteps and the sound of rustling. But every time they look there's nothing. They both continue walking until they reach a bridge. As they do they both sudeenly stop. There was something standing directly behind them.

???: HUMANS........DONTCHA KNOW HOW TO GREET A NEW PAL...........SHAKE MY HANDS.....

Both slowly turn around and grab the mans hands.

Y/N: HA!!! ah man you guys should see the looks on your guys faces!!! Names-

Suddenly the girl with the green sweater holds a knife up to his neck as her eyes shine a crimson red.

Green sweater: back off!!!

Y/N smirks lazily as he pushes the knife down with his finger.

Y/N: don't worry I won't do anything to-OH GOD!!!

He grabs his hand and begins to wail and both girls suddenly get worried.

Purple sweater: W-WHAT HAPPENED!?!

Y/N: YA CUT MY FINGER OFF THATS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

Green sweater: OH MY GODH IM SO SOR-

Y/N: is what I would be saying if my finger actually was cut off.

I holds up his hand it only showed a small cut. Both girls sighed with relief before glaring at him.

Y/N: what? Come on that was a pretty KNIFE Joke!!!

Green sweater mentally: great. Another stupid comedian.........

Y/N: ok ok sorry about that. My names Y/N. Y/N the Skeleton. Or. Human rather. My birth and race is kinda weird.

Purple sweater: my names frisk!!!!

Green sweater:............

Frisk elbows the girl and she scoffs.

Green sweater: chara.

Y/N smiles at them.

Y/N: well it's nice to meet you chara and frisk.

Frisk: so what are you doing out here? I thought the passage to the ruins was sealed off!

Y/N: oh!!! I was born here!!! I'll explain how a baby like me is made later. But for now. You guys should probably come with me. My brother is coming. He's a human hunting crazed psycho killer.

Both there eyes widened.

Y/N: kidding. He love hunting humans but not killing them considering he's never seen one. As for my other brother. You don't have much to worry about so long as your nice to papy. Same goes for me.

Both girls nod and follow Y/N. Y/N glances at the two and notices chara staring at him intensely. Her eyes are filled with anger and her guard is up. Y/N smiles and just continued to look ahead.