Lost friends...

After shooting Arrows at a time, more reinforcements arrived to help out. You all kept fighting at Rex Lapis, and promised to keep doing that until you've fallen. You were getting weaker, and you began to fire arrows slower and slower each time. Your energy has been drained and you were at the biggest disadvantage that someone could face. You were exhausted.

"Y/N! KEEP IT UP!" someone shouted out at you, Venti yelled back at the person to not push you too hard but they ignored that and kept yelling at you, commanding you like a dog. "SHUT UP! I GET IT. JUST SHUT YOUR BARKING!" you shouted out to the guy who commanding you like a dog. The man was now silent and kept fighting Red Lapis as well as the others. You kept firing arrows, now not showing that you were getting even more exhausted and even more tired than before. The anemo archon gave you and Venti a little boost by adding more air around you two, letting your arrows shoot even faster than before. This motivated you as you now begun to shoot arrows faster and faster as the winds kept helping you out.

"Y/n, doing good?" Venti asked, still shooting arrows. "Better than ever.." You said before noticing someone was coming to slash your back. "COVER MY BACK VENTI!" you shouted out to him as you kept shooting arrows at Rex Lapis. "ON IT!" Venti shouted back to you after knocking the person out. "Thanks!" you thanked Venti. He only grunted in response.

You both kept shooting arrows at Rex Lapis, underestimating how strong the geo archon was, he now started to throw rocks down at you and Venti, noticing how you two were doing the most damage to him than anyone else. You were surprised at this and barely got hit by one of the rocks, but luckily you dodged it in time. Venti didn't get hit by and of the rocks, but you both had to constantly shoot at the rocks with your arrows to break them, or dodge the rocks.

You kept up with the action before the Geo archon decided to get smart and only try to hit you. He found out that you were Venti's weak point as he kept asking you if you were alright. He chuckled and threw 5 boulders down at you. "Y/N LOOK OUT!" Venti shouted out at you before you turned around to notice what was happening. You couldn't dodge it as the two rocks were on both of your sides, and you couldn't duck because it would most likely crush your skull. You accepted the blow and now started to shoot even more arrows at Rex Lapis.

Rex Lapis seemed pissed at this and aimed 2 more boulders at you, both on your sides as well, he threw a 3rd boulder in, blocking you from going forward, Rex Lapis then built a spikey rock behind you. You looked back before leaping back, you dodged the spiked rock easily. When the Boulders disappeared, Rex Lapis was even more pissed off than before. Rex Lapis has called in reinforcements that were archers. You focused on hitting off those Archer while Venti kept shooting at Rex Lapis himself.

Not long after, you shot at Rex Lapis, being 100% sure that you killed off all those reinforcements and archers. Your back was now easily a target for the hidden archers. You aimed at Rex Lapis, with your bow, ready to shoot before getting it in the back with an arrow. You turned around and shot at all the archers that you could see, you were now weakened at the arrow in your back drained out some of your blood and energy. You pulled the arrow out, now making sure that you killed all the archers, you turned around again and aimed at the geo archon.

As time went on, the Archon war seemed like it never ended. You were shot in the back multiple times, you left the arrows there because if you too anymore arrows out, you'd die from blood loss.

Rex Lapis saw the arrows in your back and grinded mischievously. "Venti.. Please keep fighting.." You said to Venti while patting his shoulder. "Huh? W- What do you mean?" Venti asked, now worry was in his voice. He stopped shooting, and Rex Lapis used this to his advantage and shit 3 arrows at Venti. You stopped the arrows by letting them hit your back. The anemo archon noticed this as well. The anemo archon shot a gust of wind towards Rex Lapis as Rex Lapis was busy with trying to eliminate you. The geo archon kept groaning at the pain kept being shot at him. He ignored this as he was dedicated on eliminating you from the whole battle. "Venti please keep fighting for the sake of Mondstat...". You told Venti before falling down to his feet, around 8 arrows were in your back now. Venti looked at you in disbelief. He was panicking but didn't want to let you down. Venti kept shooting his arrows at Rex Lapis, who now had fallen and took a big hit from the impact.

"I'll do my best Y/n..." Venti told himself before dedicating himself to attack Rex Lapis non-stop.

3 Arrows were shot at Venti, Venti was hit with those three arrows and fell to the ground. A Man with red hair went over to Venti, holding him by the shoulders. Venti was now passed out on the floor. "You, and Y/n did enough... I'll take care of it now." The anemo archon told you and Venti before negotiating with the geo archon. He succeeded in his plan, and ran away. Venti, and you were lying on the battlefield of the remains of Mondstat. The red haired man still holding onto Venti, he looked out into the now destroyed Mondstat. A white bird flew over the, now remains of Mondstat. You laid there, stomach down to the ground. Dead. As Venti laid there, back down to the ground with the red haired man holding him, also too, dead. The anemo archon quickly took on the looks of Venti, before he ran off... You, Venti, and The Anemo Archons story was now at a end as the two friends the anemo archon only had, were now dead...