Episode 15 - Why Are You Avoiding Me?

Start from the beginning

"It has been quite a while since you have been coming here. It's a great sign, don't you think? Has your moon been taking care of you well?"
Aunty Choi asked as she took a seat next to Byeol.

"Huh? You knew?"
Byeol got puzzled as to how Aunty Choi would know about Niki since he never seemed like he came here before.

"Yeap. Your moon is getting hurt pretty often."
Aunty Choi told her.

"He's getting hurt?"
Byeol got concerned and Aunty Choi nodded her head.

"I'm not sure why. He's easily bruised, easily bleeds. And, he has prolonged bleeding as well."
Aunty Choi added on for Byeol who blinked in disbelief when she processed that information.

"That's weird."
Byeol muttered while Aunty Choi gave a pat on her back.

"It's Valentine today. Go have fun, okay?"
Aunty Choi said as Byeol nodded and stood up, heading towards the door.

"Wait! Byeol ah!"
She called out and Byeol turned around.

"Can you give me a hug?"
Aunty Choi asked in a pleading tone which made Byeol instantly walk back and hug her.

"I love you a lot. I really hope that you won't need to ever come back to this room since you have already found your love. But, if you need to, remember that the extra sets of uniforms are here, the first aid kits are there, the extra bandages are there. If you need more, ask others alright?"
Aunty Choi said with a warm smile.

You have changed a lot Byeol for the better. You can share more, right now. I believe that was because of your moon, right? I'm so proud of you.

"Aunty Choi... Why are you acting like this? Is there something wrong?"
Byeol got scared.

Aunty Choi was the only person that she trust the most right now.

Nothing must happen to her.

"Of course not! I just plan on going overseas for some time to relax for a while."
Aunty Choi reassured and Byeol heaved a sigh of relief.

"I love you a lot too! You are the only one I trust so much after my grandma's death. Go have a good break and I will come back to you when you are back! Please take care, alright? Byeol always loves you, I swear!"
Byeol hugged her back tighter.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed Niki who was standing outside the room.

"Looks like your moon is here."
Aunty Choi pulled away from the hug and Byeol turned around to face Niki who had a paler skin tone today.

"What brings you here today, Niki?"
Aunty Choi asked with a smile as Niki took a seat on the bed.

He looked at Byeol who was staring at him and he did not dare to show his wounds to Aunty Choi.

However, he noticed the bandage on her leg.

"Byeol, did Taeyang hurt you again today? Yah! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Wait here. I will go after him."
Niki stood up but, fell to the ground and Byeol quickly rushed over to help him up.