1/ Neighboring Trouble

It took the whole day to clear out the lads' house. Eduardo didn't want to admit it, but he actually thought it was pretty fun to hang out with Edd. He would've never let anyone know though.
"Jeez, that took hours..." Tom sighed. He threw the last mirror into a bag and shoved it into the corner. Matt sat on the couch drinking a can of cola. Mark sat next to him, looking extremely pissed off.
"Well, thanks for helping Eduardo," Edd stretched. Eduardo nodded a little, but he didn't want to leave. Luckily for him, Jon wanted to stay too.
"Can't we stay a little longer? Tom hasn't even shown me his harpoon collection yet!"
"No, I want to leave right now." Mark muttered. Matt rolled his eyes.
"Well..." Eduardo looked at the wall. "I don't see why we can't stay a little longer."
"Damn," Edd said, a little surprised. "That's out of character for you."
Eduardo glared at him defensively. "What do you mean?!" Edd giggled a little.
"Nothing. You can stay longer if you want to." He walked off to the kitchen. Eduardo sat on the couch next to Mark, patting it a little.
"Huh... this is comfy..." He muttered. Mark glared at him. He ignored it. Edd came back with two cans, one cola can and the second a diet cola can.
"Since when have you started drinking diet cola?" Matt looked at him.
"I thought I'd keep it just in case," Edd shrugged. He handed the can to Eduardo. Eduardo took it slowly, not sure whether to open it or not.
"Well go on, it's not poison or anything." Edd chuckled. Eduardo opened the can, the satisfying pop overloading his senses. He slightly sighed in relief, taking a sip. Edd plopped down next to him, opening his own can of non-diet cola. That pop wasn't as satisfying. Eduardo flinched as Edd leaned up against him.
"What the hell are you doing, douche," Eduardo said. Edd snickered.
"I'm tired," he said. Eduardo grumbled, only protesting a little. Mark sighed.
They only stayed for a couple more hours. Eduardo fell asleep a few times. It was after the third time he started to drift off when Mark dragged him out.

"Why'd you insist on staying so long, Eduardo," Mark grumbled. Eduardo yawned, dropping himself on the couch.
"Mind your business, perra..." he mumbled. Mark just rolled his eyes and stalked off to his room.