17: Let me hear you

Start from the beginning

-Let me, I have to force the tones out.
-Hear you... sing, I hold out the note, even though it took a lot. The dark clouds above starts shying away, letting the first rays of sunshine in.
-Sing it together, louder than ever, I let my voice ring through the quiet arena as I walk upstage.
-Forget everything thing, just sing, like it's what we've been missing, and they're gonna listen, I take a pause.
-Listen. Forget everything, just sing, I hold out the note once more and I regain my normal colors again. I look down at my hands, before looking back on the stage when I hear a synth starting to play. Barbs dad rolls onto the stage playing his synth.
-Dad? Barb asks hurt.
-It's alright Barbara. Just let everyone be what they wanna be. Including you, he says and he regains his colors too. He looks at me and I bow gratefully.

-You think you gotta hide it, I sing as I walk up to Poppy and Branch. The funk royals joins us on stage.
-Don't keep it on the shelf, I take their hands and they regain their colors too.
-Let your waist start moving, Poppy sings.
-Watch the way we do it, I sing.
-Do it! We harmonize.
-See us do it like nobody else! We sing.

-If we sing it all together, queen Essence starts and becomes her natural blue again.
-If we sing it all as one, Branch and coopers twin sing, some funk trolls joining on the stage with their instruments.
-It's louder than yourself, the funk trolls get their colors back and I start grooving with them.
-All together everyone, Branch sings.
-Everybody's looking, watch the way we do it do it! Coopers twin joins his mom in singing.
-Cause we do it like nobody else! Poppy sings.

-Let me hear you sing! All the leaders join
-Don't you stop it don't you fight it! I dance.
-Let me hear you sing! The crowd joins in and I turn around smiling.
-If you got it can't deny it! I walk back upstage, past Barb.
-Let me hear you! The shout.
-It's waiting for you, the leaders sing and I turn around. They all nod for me.
-Already you know, I turn back around, a giddy feeling spreading in my body from my chest.
-That you do it like nobody else, I hear their voices so loud and I lift from the ground.
-Just sing! A rainbow spreads from me, turning everyone back into their original colors.
-Sing it together, the other leaders join me at the edge of the stage.
-Louder than ever, ever, I join back into the song.
-Forget everything, just sing! Everyone joins even louder once they got struck by the rainbow. Even the rock trolls.
-like it's what we've been missing, I turn around and watch as Barb looks around starstruck.
-And we're gonna listen, listen, I smile secretly and turn back to the others.
-Forget everything- let me hear you!

-Hey, I've been right here where you standin', the queen of country sings and starts playing her banjo.
-I've been standin' on the ground, Branch and prince D sings.
-And the walls are cavin' in, the queen of country sings emotionally.
-all the walls are fallin', Branch sings.
-But my lips start movin' with the soul I put into it, I harmonize with her in the end.
-And you never heard it done like this, Poppy joins.

-Let me hear you sing, 리듬 타봐 멈추지마
노래불러줘, I dance with the k-pop trolls.

-si lo tienes, no lo niegues, I join the reggaeton group.
-Te quiero oír cantar!

-It's waiting for you, already you know that you do it like nobody else! I start becoming teary eyed as I stop singing and listen to everyone sing instead.
-Just sing, sing it together, I nod to the country trolls who all wave at me, growly Pete telling the troll beside him that he knows me. I giggle and shake my head.
-Louder than ever, ever, forget everything, Just sing, I bow to the funk trolls who all wave at me.
-like it's what we've been missing, I then run up to my dad, pull him onstage and hug him.
-And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything- Let me hear you sing! Dad tells me how proud he is over me.

-I said a one, two, three, and four
Let's go everybody get on the floor, I see Tiny diamond fly over us on Barbs fly thing and I laugh and point at him.
-Let me hear you! I shout extra loudly.
-Uh, let me hear you sing it, Queen Essence sings.
-I want you to sing from your soul
I want you to reach with your elbow, prince D joins her and as he does I run backstage to get a guitar. Barbs guitar.
-Let me hear you! I hear the crowds shout.
-We can't hear you, way in the back! Tiny diamond shouts as I come back out and watch a coal grey Barb finally step into the sunlight, watching the display with sparkling eyes.
-It's waiting for you, already you know, Barb looks back at me and I smile sincerely as I watch her heart thump with a red color. I throw her guitar at her and she catches it.
-That you do it like nobody else! Barb looks back at me and I nod before she rips a cord.
-Just sing! She joins in as her own color spreads and her Mohawk become taller and rainbow colored.
-Sing it together, louder than ever! She looks happily over the crowd as she stand back up.
-Ever, forget everything, just sing! She looks back at me. I smile before I lift off of the ground again and I'm magically dressed in a long cape and an extremely fancy crown.
-like it's what we've been missing, and they're gonna listen, listen, everyone sings.
-Yeah, rock! Barb adds as she plays her guitar.
-Forget everything, I hold out my hand for her and she takes it.
-Just sing! I intertwine our fingers and hold our hands up to the sky.

-Sing it together, the lava becomes sparkly and not very hot anymore.
-Louder than ever, ever, a rainbow shoots up to the sky.
-Forget everything just sing, like it's what we've been missing, Poppy and Branch joins me and Barb upstage.
-And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything, everyone else stops.
-Just sing! I finish it all.
Barb smiles genuinely at me. I blush and smile back, nudging her shoulder as we get cheers and applause from the full crowd in the arena.