4: the secret plan

Y/N POV:
-And that's the plan! Poppy whisper shouts to me as we make the air balloon ready. It's been a couple of hours since our meeting, and it's gotten dark.
-Yeah I got it the first three times. I'm just wondering why you need me? I whisper back.
-Well I wouldn't wanna go alone, Poppy says as she finishes up the fly that arrived here earlier today.
-You should've asked Branch, I say, but I get ignored.
-Oh look at how pretty you are! Barb is going to love your new look, Poppy says to the fly. I cringe a bit at the neon pink lipstick she put on it.
-Now tell Barb that I would LOVE to help her plan for her world tour.
-Ahem, Branch disturbs and we turn around. Poppy tries to hide the fly with her cloak.
-And we're spotted, I whisper to her.
-What are you doing? He asks.
-Nothiiiiing, Poppy says but the fly flies off behind her back.
-Oooooo Poppy just got busted! The hot air balloon hollers.
-SSSSSHHHHH! Me and Poppy hiss at it.
-Sneaking off to see Barb? Walking into enemy territory? Branch asks.
-she's not the enemy! She's a queen, the same as me, Poppy says.

-Your dad just told us that Barb is bad news, Branch reasons.
-Well... he doesn't know everything, I say and bring the last basket of stuff into the hot air balloon basket.
-Well he knows more about this than you two do. Heck, you didn't even know the strings or the tribes existed until this morning, Branch says as Poppy walks into the basket too.
-Well he may be fine with a world where everyone lives in isolation, but I'm not, Poppy says. I personally believe she twisted his words a bit but... something like that.
-But we don't know anything about the other trolls, Branch says.
-We know that they're trolls, Poppy says with a "duh" tone.
-Branch take a look around pop troll village, everyone's different. Even us, I say and put my arms around Poppy's shoulder. We then hear a sneeze, and we look around for a second.
-Look, being queens means having a lot of power, and I want to use it for good, Poppy says and closes the door.
-I can't stay at home when I know there's a whole world out there full of trolls just like us! Poppy reasons.
-Ok this is a terrible idea that probably will blow up in your faces, Branch says. I grab scissors and cut the rope that keeps us from flying away.
-Ok bye! I say, getting extremely bored of their bickering.
-What!? Branch asks.

We slowly but surely rise from the ground and Poppy looks smugly over the basket down at Branch. I can see Branch trying to ignore it but giving in and using his hair to get up into the basket.
-I guess... I'm coming with you, Branch smiles.
-Oh THANK GOD, I really didn't want us to go by ourselves! Poppy says. Branch then looks over at me and I wiggle my brows at him. He glares at me and I just smile a toothy smile.

Third person POV:
Cooper, who was the culprit of the sneeze, had been overhearing their whole conversation... and it got him thinking. "No one in this village looks even close to what I look like... maybe I'll find someone like me out there". Cooper heads back to the scroll room and looks at the scroll that is still laying on the table.
-They ARE all different... and this one looks a little bit like me! He says and point to a troll with a long neck. As a small leaf falls onto the top of the head of that troll, he gasps.
-We even have the same hat! He yells out, hoping that someone will understand.

But with a determined nod, and a strong willpower, he headed home to pack. He picked out some cloaks, some shoes and his adventure hat. He walks to the end of town before he looks back at the light up pods.
-Goodbye... I hope I see you again friends, but... even if it's scary, I have to go out there and see if there are other trolls like me! He explains before heading closer and closer to the outskirts of town.
He yelps as the is standing right by a cliff and almost fell down.
-Well this is going to be hard, he sighs to himself.

Later, when night turned into day, trolls who lived by the coast could hear a baseline and sick guitar riffs. The ground rumbled as the before seen submarines had grown legs and ran across land.
We see Barb one again, standing and singing in her tour bus.
-Crazy! She yells.
-That's how it goes! Millions of people, living as foes! She sings as she jumps from bus to bus, to motorcycle looking things and her drummers drum set.
-Music! Has kept us apart! It's time for the hard rock revolution to start! Barb sings as she jumps high up into the sky, playing her guitar happily. Pure glee filled her as she had gotten the techno string.
-no spats, no tiffs, no fighting, when everyone's the same! Barb sings as she shows a young troll a riff on the guitar.
-Were going off the rails on a crazy train! She sings as the bus takes flight and the mouth of the bus closes.

What was Barb up to, really? Why was she so needy about the strings?