♡ Chapter Eighteen ♡

Start from the beginning

Chuuya slid his hand in a slow almost agonising rhythm, listening closely to the males jagged breathing, noting when his breathing became harsher or when he let out little whines of appreciation. Chuuya thought he wanted to hear more sultry sounds from the brunet and so with a final glance at the younger, he wrapped his whole mouth around the throbbing length, lowering his head all the way down. Dazai inhaled sharply, and then exhaled sounds that sounded like short breathes mixed with incomplete moans and it made Chuuya's satisfaction blow through the roof (no pun intended) a loud moan making its way from the back of Chuuya's throat, Dazai jittered at the response as Chuuya began to bob his head at a comfortable manner and an even pace. The combination of Dazai's sweet sounds accompanied by his bandaged hand slowly raking through his hair gently made Chuuya feel all giddy. Dazai wasn't forcing his head down or bucking hips aggressively upwards like other people had done, to the point where he actually thought he'd end up dying from lack of oxygen.

No, Dazai was enjoying the feeling and basking in it, even if they were going slowly and ultimately it wouldn't have led to his climax. Dazai's gentleness in handling him made Chuuya unbelievably hard, so much so that he rubbed his legs together in desperation.

They were having sex but it wasn't just sex, there were feelings behind it, there wasn't any alcohol to make them go fast and relentlessly chase
the feeling of sweet release, it was slow and sensual and Chuuya loved it every second of it.

The ginger scraped his teeth against the underside of Dazai's cock carefully, eliciting a quiet moan from the brunet.
"Chuuya." Dazai breathed out letting his head fall forwards so he could stare down at Chuuya, his heart swelling at the sight below him. His cock hardening significantly, Chuuya peered up at him, eyes half-lidded and brimmed with lust, his shiny red lips were wrapped tightly around his length, drool dripped from the sides of his mouth, his eyes watery. His cheeks were flushed as if he had a fever and Dazai was sure he could cum just from the sight.

"Chuuya" he repeated as he moved some strands of ginger hair from the latter's face so he could see him better, Chuuya hummed in response causing Dazai to shiver as the sensation travelled from his dick all the way up to his spine and back down again.
"Faster" Dazai moaned quietly, his voice pleading. Chuuya nodded, wrapping his hand around the bottom of his length, to the parts where he couldn't reach unless he choked himself. Dazai moaned at his actions and accidentally tightened his grip on Chuuya's hair, it wasn't harsh and it was good enough for Chuuya to actually enjoy it. The older continued these actions over and over, driving Dazai almost insane.
"I'm..I'm- gonna-" he breathed out bucking his hips carefully upwards, pulling on Chuuya's hair as a warning shutting his eyes tightly. Chuuya hummed again understating what he meant, speeding up his pace as much as he could, his technique flying out the window as he focused purely on the speed, he could feel Dazai trying to restrain himself from bucking upwards too much as he came closer to his climax. Chuuya parted away taking a deep breath in, his pants and deep breathes filling the room, Dazai peered down at him in confusion, wiping away the drool from his mouth and tilting his head unsure, and slightly disappointed.
"What is it?" He asked quietly
"Don't hold back- do- do what you want to me" Chuuya breathed out with a shudder when Dazai's grip tightened around his hair in arousal, a satisfied groan leaving his lips at Chuuya's words

Chuuya resumed his ministrations, feeling satisfied when Dazai finally allowed himself to chase his pleasure. He slid his hands through Chuuya's hair gently and then gripped when Chuuya did a move that got him closer to his climax, he'd occasionally buck his hips upwards the closer he got.
"Fuck- Chuuya- I'm- shit." He moaned loudly, his hips trembling the closer he got, Chuuya listened, slamming his mouth directly downward, the head of Dazai's cock hitting the back of his throat, making the smaller's throat muscle's contract around it. The brunet gripped onto Chuuya's hair a little tighter, his hips trembling as he came, accompanied by a moan of Chuuya's name that spilled from his mouth completely unashamed.