That's enough about the history, I have three hours to get ready for the ball and head out. Did I mention my best friends Minx, and Niki? Well, they are my best friends who are going to help me get ready. I am being forced to go doesn't mean, I want to look bad. It is going to take us some time to get ready, why did I not start getting ready sooner you may as, that's because I was training. "C'mon, we only have three hours to get me ready," I said as they entered my room. "Don't worry we got you, princess," Niki chuckled and I smiled and so they got to getting me ready.

Your outfit and crown:

Once I was ready, I headed out of my room to the throne room to tell my dads I am heading out, The Ball starts at 7, and the route from our kingdom to The Kingdom of Erythrea is 3 hours and right not is 3 pm so in case there is some trouble on the...

Once I was ready, I headed out of my room to the throne room to tell my dads I am heading out, The Ball starts at 7, and the route from our kingdom to The Kingdom of Erythrea is 3 hours and right not is 3 pm so in case there is some trouble on the route we have to leave early. I opened the Throne room's door to be met by Dream, Geroge, SapNap, Karl, Quackity, and both of my dads looking at me, "HEY!!" I yelled walking in, "You look stunning, sweetheart!" Bad yelled and Skeppy nodded along agreeing with him, " Thank you! You guys didn't tell me you were coming to visit," I spoke looking at The Feral Boys as they like to call themselves. "It was a sudden plan otherwise you would know and you know that also you look great, you are headed to the ball right?" Dream spoke, "yep! I am going to go so SEE YA! I LOVE YOU, DADS!" I yelled the last part since I was already halfway across the room, "WE LOVE YOU TOO," Bad and Skeppy yelled back and I smiled walking out and being met by Sam, formally known as Chief Awesamdude waiting for me in front of the castle with the carriage. "Hi, Sam how are you today?" I spoke with a smile.

"I am good, M'lady, how are you?" Sam spoke, 'Good good" I said back and Sam turned back to look at me from his spot in the front, "Should we get going then?" Sam spoke once again and turned back once I nodded yes. After 3 hours of looking out the windows of the carriage and thinking what Prince Technoblade would be like, we arrived at the castle to see it already hustling and bustling with people. Sam dropped me off at the front and I headed inside the castle and to the ballroom led by who I think said his name was Squid kid, hm weird name but sure. 

Once we arrived in front of the ballroom, Squid asked for my Tittle and name and told me to walk in with full confidence once my name and title were said so I did once I heard "PLEASE WELCOME THE CROWNED PRINCESS OF BADLANDS, Y/N Y/L/N" I walked into the Ballroom to see what looked like the Royal family sat on their thrones with Tubbo and Ranboo by Tommy's throne. With Technoblade looking very unamused and kind Philza and Prince Wilbur deep in a conversation, me and Techno made eye contact and I nodded slightly and he nodded back once I took in the ballroom, I walked down the stairs.