Getting up he dug the keys from his pocket, "Mine, let's go," he said fighting the urge with himself to hold her hand. They had yet to come out to the whole public about their relationship. He knew people suspected the two, but no one ever had the guts to ask or call them out.

The two hopped into Han's Mazda, the very one she had gifted him. Driving off he reached for her hand kissing it slightly before moving his to the shift knob.

"Where are you taking me this time?" she asked her eyes on the long-haired man beside her.

Han glanced over at her for a second before smirking, "The place we love the most," he said looking forward.

Amara squealed, "Tokyo Disneyland?" she asked excitedly, not knowing it was the wrong answer.

He looked over to her, "You're joking," he said in disbelief.

The blonde shook her head, "No I'm not joking," she replied hoping they were going there.

Shaking his head he sighed, "Only for you Amara, only for you," he said, changing lanes to merge onto a highway that led them towards Urayasu, Japan. The corner of his lip lifted slightly as she squealed once more, leaning from her seat to plan a kiss onto the corner of his mouth, as he was driving.

"Love you Han!" she said turning to look at the outside move in a blur as they drove half an hour away from Tokyo.

"I know princess, love you too," he mumbled his hand still on the steering wheel as he maneuvered his way around other cars.

There was nothing more perfect he found about Amara. A young woman who was sweet as a cherry, but anyone who messed with her, knew she was hard as the pit to the cherry. He had grown to love the spontaneous blonde.

Often more than not, he would see the Skyline swerve to the side and ask him to get in. Each time took the duo going to new places he hadn't seen. Never had he been more thankful for a woman like her.

He remembered the first time he saw her in her school uniform. It had been months since his move to Tokyo, already having something established for himself. Going to pick his money from certain areas that he now began to claim. He froze as he grabbed the cash, his eyes trained on the walking figure.

Her long blonde hair blew softly in the wind, her face showing no emotion as she walked forward.  His eyes moved down to her white button-down, her tie hanging loosely around her neck. As the blazer with the school crest on her shoulder, and not forgetting the plaid skirt ending around her mid-thigh. Her black socks match her mary janes on her feet.

After school, Amara wasn't the one to care about her surroundings, wearing the stuffy uniform all day made her a bit snarky. Her bag slung against her shoulder as she slowly moved past people.  He felt sick to his stomach when the thought of her looking attractive crossed his mind. The girl wasn't even twenty and he was thinking things he shouldn't. Turning from her direction he grabbed the cash and entered a Skyline he had brought with him.

The teen never knew that Han had seen her that day, and never would. Not ever knowing the moment Han started to fall for her. He kicked himself for days after that. Ignoring her as he would see her at races with her friend Neela and Takashi.

The blonde not helping with wearing her short flowy dresses to the shows. Her pretty shiny pink lips along with her doe eyes briefly glancing at him. Making him look or walk away from her. Not wanting to face the facts that he had gained feelings for her.

It wasn't until a few days after, that Amara cornered him in an elevator. Pressing the emergency stop button to talk to him, "Why have you been ignoring me?" she asked her hands resting on her hips. A short plaid skirt hugged her hips, leaving a sliver of her waist to show as she wore a lilac cropped tank top.