氞遠のラブ

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗𝐇𝐚𝐧 & 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

𝐇𝐚𝐧 & 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

IT HAD BEEN A NORMAL THE DAY FOR HAN WHEN HE KNEW ONE DAY HE WOULD MARRY AMARA. The girl he had underestimated when he first arrived in Tokyo. Meeting her in a dingy small restaurant wasn't the best first impression of what she was capable of. He found her rosy cheeks, glossy lips, and confidence, adorable. Nothing more, nothing less. That was until the girl offered him a night he would never forget. That night just so happened to be the day he finally walked into the underground business of Tokyo. All because of a blonde schoolgirl.

He was sitting above at his shop watching the blonde below.  Black overalls tied to her waist as she took apart the engine of a car. Hair tied up in a messy low bun, while her gloved hands removed a hose putting it aside. Unscrewing more bolts and putting them by the ridge of a windshield. Learning further on the car, she wiggled the piece in question. With a loud clang, the alternator fell to the floor. Pushing herself off the car she smiled and lifted the car a few inches to grab the old rusty alternator.

It was fascinating watching her work. He would've never thought she was that talented. Thanks to her father who was also a car fanatic she had someone to learn from. Letting her never need anyone's help. He admired that from her. Even though her image was completely the opposite of what she knew how to do. She dressed in bedazzled clothes, short skirts, and shirts. Her baby face was surrounded by the heavenly blonde hair, her rosy cheeks, and to top it off her always glittering lips, lined with lip gloss.

Mesmerized, he watched as she put a new alternator back, and begin putting piece by piece back. It wasn't like he was watching her for a few minutes, everyone could notice his eyes not leaving the blonde. They had yet to know if the two were together, but didn't want to question it.

Walking to the driver's door, Amara stepped on the clutch as she started the car, slowly letting the pedal go. Smiling as she heard the engine rumble properly, the way it should've. Turning it off, she moved to close the hood. Holding it with one hand, she removed the prop stick and let it fall with a snap.

Taking a breath she nodded and headed upstairs to where her secret boyfriend sat. His hands are occupied with an empty beer bottle. She furrowed her eyebrows at the sight, "You do realize there is nothing in that bottle?" she asked him sitting on the chair next to him.

He looked down and noticed she was right. Having been watching her for so long, made him not realize that it was empty. He chuckled and placed the bottle on a nearby table, "I knew that Princess," he replied.

Reaching for a water bottle she chugged it for a while, "Well the Skyline runs as good as new," she commented her eyes trailing to the blue Skyline below.

He nodded and looked over at her, "Want to go for a drive?" he suddenly asked her. The sudden need to be around her took over him.

"Sure mine or yours?" she asked referring to their cars.