愛してます

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝,𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝,
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

DRIVING CAME SOMEWHAT NATURAL TO THE BLONDE BEAUTY. According to Han, the girl knew how to drive legally. Turn signals, light stops, not hit anyone or anything. She hadn't had the adrenaline rush of racing. It wasn't until one of Han's rare races that he made her sit in the passenger seat, and experience the high-speed thrill of racing. The feeling of the engine, the sound of it, the smell of the tires screeching on the pavement. But the day she did get racing, knew how to do it, he knew it was only going to get better. And it did. The blonde has several wins on her belt, that cast her as one of the best.

Now here she sat on the side of a mountain as Sean was about to learn drifting on a real road. Or at least attempt to.

"There's no "wax on, wax off" with drifting. Learn by doin' it. The first drifters invented drifting out here in the mountains by feeling it. So feel it," He told Sean and pat his back walking back to Amara who was leaning against her Skyline.

"It's going to be a long day," she sighed as she got up to stand next to him, watching Sean go off for his run.

While Sean was learning a lot about driving, he couldn't help but notice dodgy behavior behind the scenes. He wondered if Amara knew about it since he heard her warn Han about that type of work. But he always brushes her off saying he knows what he's doing.

Sean rolled his eyes as he heard Han repeat the same word over and over, "Hey why don't you guys race huh?" he muttered looking at the two standing.

Han shook his head, "We're not—" he started but was cut off by Sean.

"—Yes you are, plus I get to see different types of driving," he offered.

Sighing the man looked over at Amara, "You up for it?"

"For you anything," she replied already walking to her car.

The three were on the mark to begin the race. Sean at the front to give him a head start. As they watched Twinkie say go the three were off.

Amara switched gears as the gar was begging to go faster, Han had taken first pretty quick. Leaving Amara and Sean to battle it out. But unlike Sean, she was experienced at driving. As the two cars raced next to each other.

The two looked ahead to the road getting narrower. Amara never once blinked at slowing down. but as they got closer Sean did, this made Amara smirked and quickly she drift the sharp turn. Flying down the road, catching up to Han, as Sean wouldn't make that drift as quick as she had.

In his rearview, he could see the Skyline getting bigger, meaning she was nearing him big time. He smiled knowing this was going to be a good race.