22|| Only for you

Start from the beginning

Sophia was just about to roll her eyes, then his words clicked making her freeze into an almost statue like state.

Like...?

"W-wah?" Sophia's entire mind went completely blank, like a thunderclap went off upon hearing his words, her ears felt like they were ringing. Her purse almost slipped from her hands.

Sophia hadn't expect him to drop that bomb on her.

Based on his actions alone so far, Sophia had began to suspect something along those lines. However, she did not want to delude herself into thinking up something that probably hadn't appeared fully yet.

To hear the actual word slip from his lips without a pause or hesitance... It sent her soul in to orbit.

When it came to relationships and everything in that category, Sophia and her overthinking mind had always fallen short. Hints would forever be lost in the wind on her and a man would have to make himself explicitly clear...not only that, the feeling had to be mutual or somewhat there before she could find herself acknowledging it.

Elijah went through all the steps, passing 100%, shattering whatever barriers she had, taking root in her heart and carving out a special place for himself before she had a chance to finish doing so herself.

Her anger at him for things of the past felt so trivial now...now that she thought about it. Sophia stared at him unblinkingly, her mouth opening and closing repeatedly.

As if he hadn't send her mind reeling, Elijah gathered her up into his arms, sandwiching her hands inbetween their bodies, pressing his lips onto hers gently, like the soft touch of a feather before he pulled away. It was a simple kiss that sealed the deal. His intention was clear, he was very serious about this...about them...

Sophia could hardly keep up, his lips felt so amazingly soft against hers. She was melting. On the inside she was swooning. 

Elijah maintained their eye contact, his dark eyes watched her intently, as if searching for something, would Sophia deny him after all this? Sophia couldn't dare to and he looked very pleased by this, that much was clear by the small smile that spread across his lips, a glimmer of emotion flashing through his eyes that looked suspiciously similar to one of relief.

Oh fucking God!

He was just so cute. Hardly a word anyone would use when referring to the man called Mr. Elijah Osoro but Sophia hardly cared. He was insanely hot and this new side of him was too cute. He held her like this. So fucking clingy, Sophia found that she loved this side of him along with his clinginess. She also wanted to be as close as possible to him, for a long time too.

Sophia felt the warm heat bloom inside her body again, tingles running along her skin, hot desire running through her veins. The warmth immediately turned into a raging inferno as he scooped her up off the floor, holding her legs around his waist, attacking her lips again with a kiss that was a lot less gentler than before.

Sophia hadn't anticipated the night going this direction, such a major twist coming out of nowhere. But did she have a problem with it? Absolutely not! If given the choice between spending the night alone or with him, she'd choose the latter in a heartbeat. She wouldn't choose otherwise, not when his mouth on hers felt this good. His hot tongue dipped inside as he deepened the kiss, seaxing out and finding hers immediately. The underlying urgency left her breathless. Sophia didn't mind, breathing was so overrated sometimes.

Sophia could barely breathe as he tasted every inch of her mouth and more, all her senses were completely enveloped by him, his smell and taste. That and the light traces of liquor he sipped on only moments before plus her own tongue which had the fragrance and strong aftertaste of dark red wine. There had to be a word to describe how addicting it was, the barely audible sounds of their long kiss and heavy breaths. Sometimes a sharp inhale, a gasp or her light moans at the back of her throat. All of it was an experience that made the entire night memorable, seared into their brains.