Leaving a blank Hyunjin with thoughts and thoughts running through his head.

'Lix was here ?!'

'He saw me ?!'

'Why didn't he stay ?'

'Did he find out ?!'

'Did he leave me ?!....'

Without another second to think; Hyunjin was rushing out of his hospital room and heading towards the hospital exit.

He was in so much pain with every step his body took, he wanted to lose his will and go back to safety but how could he knowing that his safe place could've left him without so much as a word.

Nurses and doctors saw Hyunjin running through the hallways and tried to stop him but couldn't, Hyunjin's gaze and aura was fazed with anger and regret.

☯︎︎

"What the fuck han ?! Why would you drag me out!?" Yeji yelled.

"Something happened after you left" Han said as he gave Yeji a serious glare.

Yeji calmed down and gave Han a nod indicating she was listening.

Han sighed "Felix.... Left"

☯︎︎

Hyunjin was running through the road now, passing by each car and eventually ended up on the sidewalk.

His only destination being his and Felix's home.

☯︎︎

"What do you mean Felix left ?!"

"After you left, me and Felix talked about a couple of things, but..."

"But what?"

"I never expected he would take it."

"Take it what ?"

"Take it so unexpectedly"

☯︎︎

Hyunjin finally reached his and Felix's apartment building complex.

All the lights were turned off and their apartment lights were turned off as well.

'Please just let him be asleep' Hyunjin practically begged in his head.

Hyunjin walked into the main lobby and headed into the elevator getting a couple of weird glances from the neighbors but he didn't care.

☯︎︎

"How did he take it ?" Yeji asked.

"H- He just kept blaming himself, he was shaking and it was scaring me. It looked like his whole entire world had collapsed."

☯︎︎

Hyunjin rushed out of the elevator and ran to his apartment door. He held onto his wound making sure nothing would happen but indeed... it did nothing.